I feel we are forgetting about the talent opposite Parker coming back from injury. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I feel we are forgetting about the talent opposite Parker coming back from injury.

Preston Williams

I don't think we are forgetting, but he's coming off an ACL, has only played a handful of NFL games, and had issues with drops at times.

My opinion is he has a chance to be a top level receiver, but he isn't there yet.

His highlights are outstanding. Great footwork, body control, athletic ability, etc.

Looking forward to seeing him back out there.

I don't think we are forgetting, but he's coming off an ACL, has only played a handful of NFL games, and had issues with drops at times.

My opinion is he has a chance to be a top level receiver, but he isn't there yet.

His highlights are outstanding. Great footwork, body control, athletic ability, etc.

Looking forward to seeing him back out there.
Did you see our team out there last year when he was playing? God himself would have been dropping passes, running for negative yards , etc... lol

Definitely looking forward to seeing the kid back, but after what DVP did last season I just don't want him losing too many targets. It wasn't until after Williams went down that DVP exploded.

Because Williams was that good at getting separation.

I look for him developing even more as well. Gil Brandt said that Miami can view Preston Williams as a rookie this year as well, knowing he’s a solid solid prospect of a 2nd round caliber, based on the skills he showed in last years games before injury.

it’s homerish for sure but I agree 1000%

Because Williams was that good at getting separation.

I look for him developing even more as well. Gil Brandt said that Miami can view Preston Williams as a rookie this year as well, knowing he’s a solid solid prospect of a 2nd round caliber, based on the skills he showed in last years games before injury.

it’s homerish for sure but I agree 1000%
And there's lots and lots of actual first round wide receivers that have been nowhere near the player we've already seen Preston can be.

I haven’t forgot about him. I was really expecting him to be a real good find for us after watching his film last year. Obviously he exceeded expectations before the injury. He just knows how to create space and get open, then his body control is freakish next level. Hope he recovers great and continues to improve going forward. Would be nice for TUA to have basically TWO number ones out there!!

I don’t think we’re forgetting that at all. Williams seems to be on the road to recovery.

I actually think the WR position is quite well stacked, and am curious how the current WR/RB corps shakes out. I really think Malcolm Perry finds a way into the 53. Dude is SO shifty.

Oh the kid who scored all our tds early in the year
The kid who eats dbs with exceptional footwork
The kid who is 6"5 with the hips and feet of a slot wr..
Has my attention

Back
Top Bottom