“I felt like Chad played a pretty good game out there again,” Sparano said.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“I felt like Chad played a pretty good game out there again,” Sparano said..

WHAT GAME WAS HE WATCHING OUT THERE?!!?:ponder:

Henne didn't play horrible but then again he doesn't have the ability to lead a team to do whatever it takes inside the 20. If a guy is open and it isn't a 30 yard throw into the endzone, Henne will generally make a play. I mean Marshall did drop a ball in the endzone that should have been caught. Henne put a tad bit of zip on that throw and led him to the back of the endzone but it was very catchable and should have been 6 no problem. That score would have put us in a much better position to win the game.

I don't blame Henne for not being able to carry the team. I blame the F.O. and coaching staff and even owner for not recognizing this and doing something about it.

What are you kidding man! It wasn't henne why we lost Henne did well. He was running for his life most of the time and when he wasn't the line was in his face. Our Oline SUCKS. He dosnt get enough time to find those open receivers.

I woudl have to agree with you on that. Its just fustrating see this franchise bleed in and out season after season with same results..

What's more frustrating are the mental mistakes by the coach the defense and the special teams. i didn't think we needed a new coach last year I thought it would be better with a new OC but I'm on that boat now we need a change at HC.

Henne had a couple of runs out there, one that got him hit hard. I feel Henne came in this year a better man. Props to him. TS came in the same pathetic, fg kicking, play not to lose, and show no late game comeback urgency coach. Sparano, Daboll, the abscence of red zone scoring is on you!

It really wasn't Henne's fault. Our O-line couldn't hold the Defense.

Henne was not even in the top 5 of reasons why we lost that game. He has thrown 2 picks in 2 games his year and neither one was his fault. He's not turning the ball over, he's making good reads and he's playing well out there. Henne is never gonna be Tom Brady but he's definitely good enough to win with a good team around him.

While I don't think Henne played an overly bad game and I don't fault Sparano for his praise here, I DO hate the fact Sparano thinks that in any way calling out his team will have them all turn on him.

Just goes to show how much he has lost that locker room that he is afraid to say anything substantially negative about his team.

I said it in another thread and ill say it again here: Chad Henne wasn't the problem for us. But he isn't the solution either.

He played good for us yesterday but he didn't play good enough to win this game. He's welcome to stay, just not for to long. If we have a chance at a franchise quarterback during the draft, we MUST pull the trigger.

I have a quick question, why have a press conference when the reporters in attendance know it's a waste of time to ask questions because we all know Sparano has no answers?

Henne had a couple of runs out there, one that got him hit hard. I feel Henne came in this year a better man. Props to him. TS came in the same pathetic, fg kicking, play not to lose, and show no late game comeback urgency coach. Sparano, Daboll, the abscence of red zone scoring is on you!

In response to the bolded part, I was watching the game at home and that hit was at the very LEAST a mild concussion. The TV had the camera on him the whole time and Chad had a blank expression on his face like he was out of it. I'm sure we will all find out later in the week, or at least at some point that Chad had a concussion on that play. He would only nod to people who asked him if he was ok. This carried on at least until he called the time-out on the 4th and 1 attempt at getting the Texans D to come offsides. Just saying, everyone gets on Henne all the time but they don't give him any credit for his toughness.

Henne didnt play well. The line was part of the reason but u have to make some throws. No perfromance when u complete 40 percent of your passes is a good one.

Back
Top Bottom