I Find It Very Strange.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Find It Very Strange....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I find it very strange that whenever I visit the Pats fan forums, I never read anything about the Pats D. Woody....

It's as if they aren't even aware of his departure. What kind of message does that send us, or any team willing to break the bank on him??...

I sounds as if they have no interest in him at all. Is he overrated / or damaged goods???...If he's all he's been hyped up to be, why is there no sign of disappointment regarding the Pats losing him???...

I think it's very starnge the way they have handled it as fans, and maybe they know something about Woody we dont...:confused:

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Pats fans don't post to often, and are very boring (Joe Lieberman style).

I know something, he blew out his knee. Nuff said, PASS.

they won the superbowl, they have faith in their coach and FO

The team feels that they have good depth there, which is supported by the fact that they won in the playoffs without Woody.

The Patriots are a very responsible franchise and will not pay someone big money if they can work around it. They did offer Woody a fair contract, but Woody wanted more.

I would assume that the fans are used to this and probably don't have any complaints....2 championships will tend to have that effect

Does anyone know the extent of his knee injury? I remember hearing something when it happened, but no details.

Basically...Pats fans don't give a rats@zz about Woody...and why should they...they just won the Super Bowl and Woody did not even play one snap in the playoffs or Super Bowl...Woody's replacement was very good and much cheaper!!!

Woody wants big $$$...$8 million signing bonus...wow for an interior lineman that's high...BB does not like to spend much on O-Linemen...he has a bunch of no names who play very well as a unit...very well...and with Woody leaving...its really a bunch of no no no names now!!!

Go Fins!!!

Ya...um any details about his injured knee? Torn acl...mcl? What did he do to his knee?

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Ya...um any details about his injured knee? Torn acl...mcl? What did he do to his knee?

He tore his MCL in the first playoff game. Nobody in New England really cares because he's going to get severely overpaid in free agency. If he recovers completely and keeps his weight down, then he's a solid guard. I think he's getting a bit over hyped because there aren't many o-linemen available on the open market.

Originally posted by tylaw4president

He tore his MCL in the first playoff game. Nobody in New England really cares because he's going to get severely overpaid in free agency. If he recovers completely and keeps his weight down, then he's a solid guard. I think he's getting a bit over hyped because there aren't many o-linemen available on the open market.

Your'e kidding right?....I don't ever remember this many good interior lineman ever being available.........

Back
Top Bottom