I found this interesting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I found this interesting

ASUFinFan

I gotta stop her from doing that
Reaction score
I am on campus and I just read this little tid bit on the front page...

During his suspension, Williams will not be subject to the rigorous testing of the league's substance-abuse program, which included as many as 10 random tests per month.

Last season, a source said, "they tested him endlessly."

The testing included visits to his house at nearly all hours of the day, including when he had friends or family visiting. If Williams received a voice mail ordering him to be available for a test, and didn't call back within the allotted time, he could have been cited for a failed drug test, the source said.

....honestly that last part is just rediculous. When they rang, no matter what he was doing he had to be there right then or they would consider it a failed drug test wow. Im surprised he lasted this long then. Im not making excuses for Ricky but let the man live his life somwhat. That seems alittle extreme to me if it is in fact what was happening.

ASUFinFan said:
I am on campus and I just read this little tid bit on the front page...

During his suspension, Williams will not be subject to the rigorous testing of the league's substance-abuse program, which included as many as 10 random tests per month.

Last season, a source said, "they tested him endlessly."

The testing included visits to his house at nearly all hours of the day, including when he had friends or family visiting. If Williams received a voice mail ordering him to be available for a test, and didn't call back within the allotted time, he could have been cited for a failed drug test, the source said.

....honestly that last part is just rediculous. When they rang, no matter what he was doing he had to be there right then or they would consider it a failed drug test wow. Im surprised he lasted this long then. Im not making excuses for Ricky but let the man live his life somwhat. That seems alittle extreme to me if it is in fact what was happening.
He will have to be tested at some point to show he has been clean and to have someone make an argument for him that he has stayed clean.

Back
Top Bottom