I got hell for posting this on Nov 3rd about Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got hell for posting this on Nov 3rd about Tua

Man people here are gonna be pissed when we role out an offense next year with MAYBE one of these Alabama players. There is more talent in college football that doesn't play at alabama

A trade back with Denver for #9 probably gets you Jeudy if you want him. He was the #15 pick last year. We know teams have traded the farm in the past. Jeudy, #9 , #40, and a 2022 2nd would be the floor for any deal imo.

Man people here are gonna be pissed when we role out an offense next year with MAYBE one of these Alabama players. There is more talent in college football that doesn't play at alabama
I can't speak for everyone but I'm not stuck on getting two Alabama receivers (Jeudy and Smith/Waddle in the trade I proposed) I'm stuck on picking up a WR on his rookie contract with some experience from a QB needy team. I posted this elsewhere (Jeudy, DJ Moore, Aiyuk, Lamb if Cowboys lose Dak) and SF Dolphins I believe has a post about Aiyuk coming to us in a package.

I want at least 2 new WR's but I don't really want both of them to be rookies

I can't speak for everyone but I'm not stuck on getting two Alabama receivers (Jeudy and Smith/Waddle in the trade I proposed) I'm stuck on picking up a WR on his rookie contract with some experience from a QB needy team. I posted this elsewhere (Jeudy, DJ Moore, Aiyuk, Lamb if Cowboys lose Dak) and SF Dolphins I believe has a post about Aiyuk coming to us in a package.

I want at least 2 new WR's but I don't really want both of them to be rookies
Wilson and Parker will be back next year as well. Supposedly....

Wilson and Parker will be back next year as well. Supposedly....
True along with Preston as well but I don't think any of them are reliable to stay healthy and in my ideal WR core Parker is pushed down to 3rd option. I don't want my top 2 guys to be rookies but what the hell do I know.

WR DaVonta Smith is a reach at 3 when he's projected to be around a top 5-10 pick. I don't think that will matter for Grier (I'm going to get my guy no matter what I'm offered for my pick). He should take OT Sewell who will be the BPA at #3. Either way it's important to hit a need and get a franchise player at 3.

Not interested in trading for Jeudy but I’m fully on board for Smith and Harris.
I agree....The trade for Jeudy was more of an example of a player Tua has a connection with.

Smith and Harris are a reality!

Next year they should make a trade and get some players that are used to catching lefty throws from him.

Try a Trade for Jerry Judy
Draft: DeVonta smith
Draft: Najee harris

I don't know its going to play out, after watching every throw from 2019.

I notice a ton of Tua's quick screens are high or horrible placement like in his Pro debut, but he Doesn't make bad decisions or throw many picks. He Is accurate within 20 yards and can hit the wide open touchdown but over throws the covered touchdown chances he has.

I think some familiar players will speed up his pro game!
I think its fair to criticize you for asserting that NFL players can't equally catch passes from a left handed QB vs a right handed QB. If one uses his hands to catch the ball and watches the ball in, the mechanics are identical. If one doesn't do that (Jakeem Grant) and lets the ball hit his body (Jakeem Grant) then he is going to have trouble catching the ball regardless. Jerry Jeudy can't catch passes from Drew Lock, not because DL is a right handed QB but because his fundamentals are horrible.

DeVonta Smith caught passes just as well from Mac Jones as he did Tua. Najee Harris will be good on any team...and both will benefit Tua because they are good, not because of familiarity.

So whoever ripped you was right to rip you for those comparisons, IMO.

There is zero difference catching passes from a lefty. Just go out and throw a ****ing pass with a lefty, it is the same ffs!

You probably were roasted for not using your noggin to freaking think with it...but they don't teach that anymore lol...toughen up bro, FH has been crushing feelings for nearly 2 decades!

Also, a tip or advice....proof read before posting. Communicate effectively. Tell us what your thought is, not just 70 percent of your thought, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom