"I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel"

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Hey guys, during Mini-Camp yesterday I was intervied by Ethan S. from the Sun-Sentinel for a story on the dolphins. Here's the link.

Ricardo Pradel, 23, claims to have attended every quarterback school and training camp for six years. He studies how the rookies are adjusting, notices the more aggressive defensive schemes and marvels at the "the monster" Junior Seau.

"The Dolphins, they come first," says Pradel, who asked for a couple hours off from processing passports and visas. "When I looked for a job, I told them I can't work on Sunday. This is a 365-day a year thing, man."

Ricardo chimes in: "If they don't do it, I'm hanging myself."

How cool is that hunh??

Dolphins Haven

Re: "I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel"

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Hey guys, during Mini-Camp yesterday I was intervied by Ethan S. from the Sun-Sentinel for a story on the dolphins. Here's the link.

Ricardo Pradel, 23, claims to have attended every quarterback school and training camp for six years. He studies how the rookies are adjusting, notices the more aggressive defensive schemes and marvels at the "the monster" Junior Seau.

"The Dolphins, they come first," says Pradel, who asked for a couple hours off from processing passports and visas. "When I looked for a job, I told them I can't work on Sunday. This is a 365-day a year thing, man."

Ricardo chimes in: "If they don't do it, I'm hanging myself."

How cool is that hunh??

Dolphins Haven

I read the article this morning. :up:

That was you? Outstanding...I read it last night I think..I was wondering who had been to every TC..for that long..should have known it was a fan on this site...:lol:

HAAA!! That's great! :up:

Now can you make you signature smaller? Pleeeeeeeaaase?:poke: :surf:

Re: "I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel"

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Ricardo Pradel, 23, claims to have attended every quarterback school and training camp for six years.

Key word is bolded. :D

J/K..

Great job, congrats man!

Heh. That is cool.

During one of those preseason Dol-fan fest things, they had a chatroom with the players. I spent a bit of time yapping with JT and Armando Salguero from the Herald. He mentioned my ID in the Sunday paper the next day.

How cool would that have been if you would have said something about Finheaven

That's what we did when someone called the radio station to ask a football question "live" and snuck(sp?) in a billzone plug. The board had so much hits the next day.

Try it. I wouldn't mind smacking more finfans around . :D

Back
Top Bottom