"I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel"

Chicago maybe next time I'll sign your ball for you. Check this out my picture also came out in the Newspaper, it had you and I leaning against the fence. I got a copy of it late last night after going to several gas stations.

Re: "I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel"

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Hey guys, during Mini-Camp yesterday I was intervied by Ethan S. from the Sun-Sentinel for a story on the dolphins. Here's the link.

Ricardo Pradel, 23, claims to have attended every quarterback school and training camp for six years. He studies how the rookies are adjusting, notices the more aggressive defensive schemes and marvels at the "the monster" Junior Seau.

"The Dolphins, they come first," says Pradel, who asked for a couple hours off from processing passports and visas. "When I looked for a job, I told them I can't work on Sunday. This is a 365-day a year thing, man."

Ricardo chimes in: "If they don't do it, I'm hanging myself."

How cool is that hunh??

Dolphins Haven

When I read that I thought that was you!

Oliver...

CRAZYDOLFAN305, can u give my wife a visa? she is chinese. there is a big kiss in it for you!!!

Chicago maybe next time I'll sign your ball for you. Check this out my picture also came out in the Newspaper, it had you and I leaning against the fence. I got a copy of it late last night after going to several gas stations.

Sweet!!! e-mail me at jimmyjohnson34@hotmail.com & maybe I can cover the cost if you sending me a copy, if you could spare it.

Back
Top Bottom