"I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I Got Some Love on The Sun-Sentinel"

Originally posted by justafan
You should've made a Finheaven plug.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

:up:

Actually I did mention Finheaven, I guess he did not put in the story. I was there next to one of our other members. I can't recall his name I think it was Chicago something. But I did tell to check out Finheaven when he can. He told me send him a link, and I will when I reply to his article..

That was you?? I linked that article last night and gave this "Ricardo" guy props. ;)

CRAZYDOLPHAN.. Check one of the other threads... There's a full thread dedicated to you and die hard dolphin fans.. Of course.. We didn't know you were the guy..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
CRAZYDOLPHAN.. Check one of the other threads... There's a full thread dedicated to you and die hard dolphin fans.. Of course.. We didn't know you were the guy..

Who could've known? The article said nothing about the fins going undefeated year in year out. Otherwise........ :D

Originally posted by justafan

Who could've known? The article said nothing about the fins going undefeated year in year out. Otherwise........ :D

Lol..Rude do you have any links for the other threads ?

Crazydolfan,

Did you happen to see "Adam Smith" from the story, the kid with bandana, piercings, and tatoos? He's from my hometown, I went to highschool and played HS football with him.

CRAZY, hopefully, You were sarcastic when you said "If Miami doesn't win it al, I'll hang myself".. :lol:

Actually I have been telling all of my friends and co-workers that I may only have nine months to live because if the Fins don't win the Sueprbowl this year I 'm hanging myself. Alot of them told me that they wanted in writing so they can make sure I follow through on that, they got what they ask for....LOL..

Actually I did mention Finheaven, I guess he did not put in the story. I was there next to one of our other members. I can't recall his name I think it was Chicago something. But I did tell to check out Finheaven when he can. He told me send him a link, and I will when I reply to his article..

That was me, buddy. Hey, I didn't even notice anybody interviewing you. Had my camera out trying to catch everything. Damn, missed my opportunity at fame. Anyways, Congrats, man. It was pretty cool meeting you in person. I should have gotten YOUR autograph...lol.

lol dude... i actually got pretty worried when you said that... I was thinking this afternoon "What if he was serious???"

but Skolnik did mention a good place to do it... off the training camps facility staircase... lol

That article was one of the best articles that i have ever read... I was really impressed by all those fans... especially the guy who has to use the electoric devise to talk... I had just met that guy on monday... I hope that all finfans will be like this during the 2003 season...

Back
Top Bottom