I got the NFL draft digest mag. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got the NFL draft digest mag.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
They got us taking C.Benson.Hello Alex Smith...What you guys think

Can I answer with....bla, bla, bla ...? Same stuff for the last 2 months??

I predict we'll take Smith, Rodgers, Benson, Brown, Caddy, Edwards, M. Williams, D. Johnson with the #2 pick. :D

BringBackShula said:
Can I answer with....bla, bla, bla ...? Same stuff for the last 2 months??
This is the new one it just came out.

Noodle Arm said:
I predict we'll take Smith, Rodgers, Benson, Brown, Caddy, Edwards, M. Williams, D. Johnson with the #2 pick. :D

Wow your good now give me those lotto numbers........... :lol:

personally i hope you do draft Smith.

he NOT a franchise QB, and any other year would be a mid second rounder at best.

also, you just gave up the 34th overall pick to a NFC champion Eagles for a BUM of a QB. who, by drafting a QB in the first round, have now told him he will be gone within 2 years.

or you can tell the NFL that you traded the #34th overall pick for a BACKUP QB.

the reasonable person would assume the fins will take a RB, or trade down. unless they "shock the world" and take someone else.

ch19079 said:

he NOT a franchise QB, and any other year would be a mid second rounder at best.

also, you just gave up the 34th overall pick to a NFC champion Eagles for a BUM of a QB. who, by drafting a QB in the first round, have now told him he will be gone within 2 years.

the reasonable person would assume the fins will take a RB, or trade down. unless they "shock the world" and take someone else.

Must say I agree 100% with this post, I really think Saban will want to develope a player we took with the 2nd pick and go after another impact player who has long term value, if a RB can give us that, I think that's where
he goes, EJ, SA, MF, ES, CM, and Holmes. Just in case you don't get it, E. James, Shan Alexander, Marshall Fault, Emmit Smith, Curtis Martin, and Holmes are franchise type backs that O's are built around. Can R. Brown be one too?

ch19079 said:

Well Y'all have fun with Losman this year and his incredible "talent". Didn't y'all trade the #20 pick for him? Let me know how that works out for y'all. The Bills taking shots at us for trading for Feeley is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

the draft is only like 20 days away from now :cooldude:

Yeah. I cant say that I wouldn't read a draft mag....I like any football related info this time of year. That said, they are way outdated by the time they hit the shelf. The internet just blows publications like that right outta the water.

ch19079 said:

Really, I'd equate Smith to a bum selected in high teens of 1st round last year, that a certain team paid WAAAYYY too much for, what was his name? Oh, yeah JP Losman. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

ch19079 said:

Hey Bill dick.we didnt know ricky will quit.We would have been 10-6 if ricky was there.....OK and A.J would be a better QB with a good runner like ricky....OK...

MDFINFAN said:
Must say I agree 100% with this post, I really think Saban will want to develope a player we took with the 2nd pick and go after another impact player who has long term value, if a RB can give us that, I think that's where
he goes, EJ, SA, MF, ES, CM, and Holmes. Just in case you don't get it, E. James, Shan Alexander, Marshall Fault, Emmit Smith, Curtis Martin, and Holmes are franchise type backs that O's are built around. Can R. Brown be one too?

carefull. dont start agreeing with me to often.

but im glad you saw my argument, insted of the anti-dolphin aspect of it.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Really, I'd equate Smith to a bum selected in high teens of 1st round last year, that a certain team paid WAAAYYY too much for, what was his name? Oh, yeah JP Losman. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

no need to have a heart attack over my opininon. relax.

JP hasnt done anything. ill agree. but he was never given a chance to do anything.

AJ hasnt shown anything. and he was given a chance.

at some point you will have to stop blaming ricky for the horrable season. injuries played a part. but dont forget that you basically built your entire team around 1 guy, and when he went down (or reitred) the team crumbled. it sucks. but its true.

did you watch bledsoe last year? he did everything he could to loose us games. but we got a winning season out of it, after starting 0-4.

Back
Top Bottom