I gotta say, forget Tannehills Wife there is a new sheriff in Training Camp | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I gotta say, forget Tannehills Wife there is a new sheriff in Training Camp

Funny that a debate over the players wives/girlfriends is becoming one of the more heated debates on the board right now! Gotta love the off/pre - season!

[video=youtube;spIrhYfwi5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spIrhYfwi5c[/video]

After last night's game, I'd much rather talk about their women than the players...Team hasn't showed us anything to be excited about.

...most of you who are making those ridiculous comments wouldnt know how to contain yourselves if that woman so much as agreed to go on a single date with you. You would be happier than Omar getting invited to hang out on David Garrards boat.
One of the most hilarious comments ever. :D

Its just sad when the best thing on our team is the player's wives, but hey at least its something positive this year lol.

Les Brown's wife is the only thing he's got going for him. It certainly isn't his football skills.

I've only seen Jake Long's wife in the pictures posted in this thread, but I don't get that one. Again, based on the picks, she's average personified. Not unpleasant in any way. Just average. The other two in question are obviously very attractive women.
She's enough to make Jake Long!

Back
Top Bottom