I gotta tell you that ol'e whats his name from Boisie State might be a sleeper! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I gotta tell you that ol'e whats his name from Boisie State might be a sleeper!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seriously I dont even know what the hell his name is but if we fall that far kids a chucker. What to you all think. WAIT!!!! Ok Ducking behind my computer desk. OK now!!!!!

Now there's a man who knows football!!

Let's draft ole "What's His Name!!"

Wait a minute ... Tuna's already been doing that & turned us into an Oh-Fer!!

NO. Kellen Moore is a great college qb but come on people he looks like a little kid on the field already imagine him against an nfl defense. I picture a worse situation than pat white vs. the steelers.r

Last edited by a moderator:
failure0400-1.jpg

Seriously, this has already been said, but if you are going to start a thread about a player at least know his name. :d-day:

I'd like to suggest to the mods that every kellen moore to the dolphins related thread be immediately deleted.

Some team will probably take a flyer on him in a mid to late round IMO. It'll not be us though, it'll have to be a team with an established QB, as someone above mentioned Moore doesn't have the measurables in terms of size and shape and there are big questions on his arm strength. Some team though will fall in love with his intangibles and stats he's compiled at Boise State, and hope to develop him.

Kellen Moore at 6'0" 190 is NOT an NFL QB and never will be. He has a very weak arm and would never survive in the NFL.

I'm not a big Kellen Moore guy, but I think Drew Brees is 6'0 200. Not to mention the fact that he was called weak armed coming out of Purdue which is why he fell so far in the draft.
I'm just saying the kid might surprise some people, it's not impossible.

Kellen Moore will fit better in a WCO that is surrounded by talent. He is not a guy to build a franchise around.

Some team will probably take a flyer on him in a mid to late round IMO. It'll not be us though, it'll have to be a team with an established QB, as someone above mentioned Moore doesn't have the measurables in terms of size and shape and there are big questions on his arm strength. Some team though will fall in love with his intangibles and stats he's compiled at Boise State, and hope to develop him.

I don't care what his stats are. He has uncanny accuracy and pocket awareness, and a quick release. We shall see how he does, but I believe he will be great.

Back
Top Bottom