I had a dream about the Draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had a dream about the Draft.

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I normally wouldnt post this, but I have a history of dreams turning out correct(ie. I had a dream that the Marlins were at a parade after winning the World Series, I dont even watch baseball mind you, and this dream was during that summer), as well as many instances last year of posters making posts about players that actually came true (ie. I posted a Madden picture that showed Boston out for the season a couple weeks before it happened, Someone had a dream that Ricky was out for the year a month or so before he retired.)

Anyway, to the draft dream... I was watching the draft waiting for something totally unexpected to occur, when Saban did the expected and drafted RONNIE BROWN. I thought to myself in my dream, "He did what every mock draft had him doing, only noone thought he would do it.. Sneaky."

Anyway, take it for what its worth.. probably nothing.. But finfans have an uncanny knack for seeing the future sometimes.

the important question...... did you wake up with "morning wood"? :lol:

EDIT: Before I get all the spam. Its a JOKE and I dont really want to know the answer. :lol: But if you DID, after having a dream about Ronnie Brown, then you might have a problem. :lol:

Philter25 said:
:eek: what a question!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

That kinda **** is private man!!

If you dreams come true, can you dream that I wake up with Catherine Bell in my bed??

can you dream that i win the lottery?... or maybe hit a late growth spurt that gives me extreme football talent... that would be sweet

Philter25 said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I can't wait another 16 days till the draft, i'm going to sleep for long hours during hte next 16 days to pass the time quicker.

I wish I dreamed about football!!!

I had a dream of the draft too, but it makes no sense!

We traded down with the Falcons (huh!?) and then took Caddy Williams.

Just throwing it out there for fun.

ohall said:
I wish I dreamed about football!!!

You mean you don't? :lol:

What kind of fan are you anyhow...?? :roflmao:

I had a dream the year that we had to win either the minnesota game, or the pats game and we were in the playoffs. I dreamt the night before the minny game that we lost, and we did. Then i dreamt the night before the pats game that we lost 62 - 7, it wasnt that bad but we still lost. i haent had a dream about the dolphins since then.

SkapePhin said:
I normally wouldnt post this, but I have a history of dreams turning out correct(ie. I had a dream that the Marlins were at a parade after winning the World Series, I dont even watch baseball mind you, and this dream was during that summer), as well as many instances last year of posters making posts about players that actually came true (ie. I posted a Madden picture that showed Boston out for the season a couple weeks before it happened, Someone had a dream that Ricky was out for the year a month or so before he retired.)

Anyway, to the draft dream... I was watching the draft waiting for something totally unexpected to occur, when Saban did the expected and drafted RONNIE BROWN. I thought to myself in my dream, "He did what every mock draft had him doing, only noone thought he would do it.. Sneaky."

Anyway, take it for what its worth.. probably nothing.. But finfans have an uncanny knack for seeing the future sometimes.
That dream better come true or I'll be real mad.

Mine was before wanny resigned and we all knew wed have a top 2 pick

With the # 1 overall pick the Dolphins select Cb Joe Smith from Colgate University

Skip to pc Wanny- well we think this guy will play some special teams for us this year and maybe juss maybe become a punt returner. and if we are lucky in a few years he could play in some dime coverage. no joke SCARIEST DREAM EVER

Back
Top Bottom