I had a dream | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had a dream

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Bare with me here, but I had a dream today. Why is this significant? Because I never dream(or at least I never remember them). It was a dream about a player that I have never really had any significant thoughts about and that is what makes it so strange. With our 1st pick in the upcoming draft we draft QB Tyler Wilson from Arkansas. Call it a premonition or an omen, but whatever it is, it has to mean something.

But then again these could be the ramblings of a delusional mind.:up:

Bare with me here, but I had a dream today. Why is this significant? Because I never dream(or at least I never remember them). It was a dream about a player that I have never really had any significant thoughts about and that is what makes it so strange. With our 1st pick in the upcoming draft we draft QB Tyler Wilson from Arkansas. Call it a premonition or an omen, but whatever it is, it has to mean something.

But then again these could be the ramblings of a delusional mind.:up:

My dreams usually involve Victoria's Secrets models and things not fit-to-print in this "family atmospehere." :chuckle: But be sure to sticky this thread so on draft day we can all say DKPhin is like Nostradamus. :brewskis:

My guess right now is that our first pick will be Mo Claiborne, CB, LSU. Then I think we will take QB Brandon Weeden of Oklahoma State in Round 2.

My dreams usually involve Victoria's Secrets models and things not fit-to-print in this "family atmospehere." :chuckle: But be sure to sticky this thread so on draft day was can all say DKPhin is like Nostradamus. :brewskis:

My guess right now is that our first pick will be Mo Claiborne, CB, LSU. Then I think we will take QB Brandon Weeden of Oklahoma State in Round 2.
I wish I could remember dreams like this when it pertained to the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom