i had to laugh when bell got hurt last nite | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i had to laugh when bell got hurt last nite

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
we make the playoffs for first time in 8 years and are decimated by injuries including our starting qb, and face a fully healthy steelers team who destroy us.

pats make the playoffs every damn year, are completely healthy other than gronk, and as if they needed any more help bell gets hurt for the steelers and misses just about the entire game.

its amazing how blessed that franchise has been

Our luck. Just goes to show you we have to take cate of our own. We dis face a Bradyless Pats though game 1.

Our luck. Just goes to show you we have to take cate of our own. We dis face a Bradyless Pats though game 1.

And got destroyed but it was nice of the league to schedule 3 games at home during Brady's 4 game suspension. Their only loss in those first 4 games was on the road.

And got destroyed but it was nice of the league to schedule 3 games at home during Brady's 4 game suspension. Their only loss in those first 4 games was on the road.

it didn't matter in the end but seriously how does brady fumble a qb sneak in short yardage video clearly shows is out and the dt hargrave comes out of the pile with it and they stick with a call of the patriots keep the ball from the head official who isn't even uncovering bodies in the pile?

that's blatant stuff right there

it didn't matter in the end but seriously how does brady fumble a qb sneak in short yardage video clearly shows is out and the dt hargrave comes out of the pile with it and they stick with a call of the patriots keep the ball from the head official who isn't even uncovering bodies in the pile?

Pittsburgh finally got the karma from the game against us where the ball was given back to Ben after he clearly fumbled.

Karma sucks but it eventually catches up with you.

Pittsburgh finally got the karma from the game against us where the ball was given back to Ben after he clearly fumbled.

Karma sucks but it eventually catches up with you.

Ha! I was thinking of that same exact instance when they didn't give the ball to the Steelers. I really wanted to see NE lose but that was a nice one for us lol

How about those 3-4 blatant PI that goes uncalled in NE favor?

What's best is when the announcers are watching the replay and they say something like, "Well the NE defender has a hand full of jersey" and pretty much follow it up by not saying anything else...

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see the fumble play. But Pitt forgot how to score TDs after our game. NE had easy time getting to SB. And I believe Matty Ice is going to look very pedestrian in the SB - w a couple picks - and NE wins easily.

The announcers were wrong about the ref saying there was a clear recovery. They can't use the guy coming out of the pile as video evidence.

http://www.footballzebras.com/2014/10/19/new-replay-rule-does-not-give-seahawks-fumble-recovery/

I didn't see the fumble play. But Pitt forgot how to score TDs after our game. NE had easy time getting to SB. And I believe Matty Ice is going to look very pedestrian in the SB - w a couple picks - and NE wins easily.

i agree. pats win fairly easily. falcons wont score like they have in the playoffs away from home, bellicheck will make sure julio jones doesnt beat them, and the falcons D is nothing special the pats will put up some points. something like 31-20 pats

The announcers were wrong about the ref saying there was a clear recovery. They can't use the guy coming out of the pile as video evidence.

http://www.footballzebras.com/2014/10/19/new-replay-rule-does-not-give-seahawks-fumble-recovery/

so because those dinosaurs can't see a clear recovery they stick with the on field call I take it...from a head official who on the plays basic responsibility is qb protection and oline holding

I think it's a load of crap frankly...it wasn't his call to make in the first place yet he comes running in and pointing the pats way

god the officiating is bad in the nfl...and the leagues justifications for it are even worse

Back
Top Bottom