I hate July | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate July

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
AHHHHH, I need August to get here. There is so little going on now I find myself argueing with Bills fans that havent posted 1 topic with any merrit. July is the worst month in sports by far. At least NCAA football comes out for PS2 in a couple weeks.

Originally posted by Dajesus
AHHHHH, I need August to get here. There is so little going on now I find myself argueing with Bills fans that havent posted 1 topic with any merrit. July is the worst month in sports by far. At least NCAA football comes out for PS2 in a couple weeks.
I am actually considering reading some books...maybe Shakespeare :sleep:

Yeah, and game cube as well, but I hope no one here actully has a game cube. From everything I have been reading about it is apears EA sports went all out with this years version. I just saw a video 2night that actully had Miami comming out of the locker room in a cloud of smoke just like in real life.

Well just think, we're only 24 days away from the start of training camp, so it's almost here....finally!!!!

Don't worry man....

It'll be here before you know it. Next thing ya know, it'll be a week before the season starts, then you'll be climbing the walls. That's the slowest week of the year I think.:rolleyes:

Re: Don't worry man....

Originally posted by Jaydog57
It'll be here before you know it. Next thing ya know, it'll be a week before the season starts, then you'll be climbing the walls. That's the slowest week of the year I think.:rolleyes:

I have to disagree just beacause preseason gives me some sort of fix not to mention pre game shows are on like crazy a week before the reg season. You also have NCAA football and Madden out to pass the free time. July just sucks because there is no football news, no new games, and no other sport to divert my attention.

Well in 24 days we can start watching our guys and there will be more news on our Dolphins once the pre-season begins. I know it's been a long off-season but the wait is almost over. I too am suffering from football withdrawal like everyone else.

Are you guys kidding...I am getting pumped for the preaseaon games...now thats jonsing for football.

Back
Top Bottom