I HATE LAST WEEKS GAME!!!!!!! I HATE IT, I HATE IT we were so close!!!! CAN'T SLEEP!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I HATE LAST WEEKS GAME!!!!!!! I HATE IT, I HATE IT we were so close!!!! CAN'T SLEEP!!

Yay New England :tongue: :lol: ;) :D

Go Pat!!!!!

The best part of the Miami-Colts game was when Edge steam rolled Zack Thomas for a TD.

23-17

End of story. Move on. The season isn't over.

The Last two loses really hurt my feelings. The Broncos also made me cry a little. The one time I need them to something for me and the Dolphins, they cant. They suck ***.

This game against the Tits is in my opinion a must win situation. If they lose, that'll be 4 loses to AFC teams halfway thought the season. I really do believe the Dolphins will make this season special, but the push has to start this week.

It's the Marlins curse!

After the Marlins took it: Fins 0-1, Canes 0-2, Heat 0-5

btw, I don't believe it, it's just a funny stat..

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
Here's a question for ya. Can Miami win a Superbowl with this team?

Yes, with Griese at QB and the O-line just playing fundamentally sound. They don't have to change that much, just stop making the wrong reads and stop with the false start/holding penalties. Griese just needs a couple of more seconds on passing downs. It the o-line can get some confidence, this Dolphin team can win it all.

It all starts tomorrow. I believe this is the season defining moment for the Dolphins. If they win without Surtain and Zach, it will boost the defense and they will be even better when they return. If the offense can put points on the board against the Titans defense, that could be the confidence they need to get started on a roll.

If they lose to the Titans, I think that the finger pointing between the offense and defense will get worse and Wanny doesn't have the ability to fix it. Wanny came out and said in the papers that the Dolphins running game will explode and lead the league in the second half. I hope he realizes that he just put his job on the line with that statement. If the running game continues to falter, he will become a lame duck coach. He will be out of ideas to jump start the offense.

Originally posted by Muck
clear.gif

clear.gif

It's gonna be alright buddy. Deeps breaths. Count backwards from 3.

Damn man that has to be one hell of a pill to swallow. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom