I hate Mini-Camps... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate Mini-Camps...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Its the same thing every year...

-Omg0zrs! The Starting QB sucks!! But that 3rd stringer will be an all-pro in this league!
-WTF! Chambers dropped a ball!! What a bust that guy is! But that undrafted FA WR we brought in is catching everything! Could be a sleeper!
-Leonard Henry looks better than Ricky Williams!
-Our corners are getting burned by our receivers who cant catch! We are doomed!

People.. It is MINI-CAMP.. Like Saban said, they are teaching rather than evaluating.. Stop formulating doomsday scenarios based on some glorified warm-ups..

This time of year is by far the worst as far as unwarranted griping and praising is concerned.. Heck, even training camp and Pre-season isnt a true gauge of a player's talent.. Two Words: Ray Lucas.

Kenny_Stang

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I agree completely. I like seeing the players in Mini Camp, but speculating on who is great and who is a waste is just worthless right now... they only performance that counts is what happens on game day, all else is meaningless.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
:lol:

I love how "Lamar Gordon is outperforming Ronnie Brown" and "Drafting Ronnie was a waste."

:roflmao:

How stupid is that!!!???

ether79

Down but not out!
Reaction score
SkapePhin said:
Its the same thing every year...

-Omg0zrs! The Starting QB sucks!! But that 3rd stringer will be an all-pro in this league!
-WTF! Chambers dropped a ball!! What a bust that guy is! But that undrafted FA WR we brought in is catching everything! Could be a sleeper!
-Leonard Henry looks better than Ricky Williams!
-Our corners are getting burned by our receivers who cant catch! We are doomed!

People.. It is MINI-CAMP.. Like Saban said, they are teaching rather than evaluating.. Stop formulating doomsday scenarios based on some glorified warm-ups..

This time of year is by far the worst as far as unwarranted griping and praising is concerned.. Heck, even training camp and Pre-season isnt a true gauge of a player's talent.. Two Words: Ray Lucas.

:hail: A voice of reason.

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
well I don't hate mini-camps, they help the players.

I just question the intelligence of some posters here who make me wonder if they should have their fan licenses revoked.

ether79

Down but not out!
Reaction score
Noodle Arm said:

I just question the intelligence of some posters here who make me wonder if they should have their fan licenses revoked.
:up: Yeah I think that was what he was implying. I think?

dolfan4good

Section 451 Row 10 Seats 14-15
Reaction score
DolphinDevil28 said:

I love how "Lamar Gordon is outperforming Ronnie Brown" and "Drafting Ronnie was a waste."

How stupid is that!!!???
:shakeno: Can't get much dummer huh? Unfortunately, we will see more of these type threads as training camp continues....

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
ether79 said:
:up: Yeah I think that was what he was implying. I think?

Yeah it was. Just wanted to say that mini-camps=GREAT Dumb Fans=Tons of useless threads on the message board.

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
DolphinDevil28 said:

How stupid is that!!!???

Very stupid. So far it's #1 on the dumbest thread of the year.

Dol-Fan Dupree

Manning to Tyree = Best SB Play EVER!!!!
Reaction score
Noodle Arm said:

wait you need a license to be a fan? What is the penalty for cheering for a team without a license?

Top Bottom