i hate the damn patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i hate the damn patriots

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
seems like all of the wins that i see are lucky BS.... #%#@%@#$@#$@!

Damn broncos, Invesco Field sounds eerily similar to how it sounded after Mare's FG last year.....

If they make the playoffs, Bill Belicheck needs to win coach of the year....

did anybody else think NE held 3 x on that last drive that wasn't called, it games like that make you think the game is FIXED. Denver passing when the should of ran to take time of the clock just so NE has time to score

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

Damn broncos, Invesco Field sounds eerily similar to how it sounded after Mare's FG last year.....

Parcells who?..Belichick is the best coach....Patriots are just mind-boggling

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

What exactly was lucky about this win? It must have been the 14 penalties or the -2 turnover differential or maybe that they were playing without their 2 best D Linemen. :rolleyes:

seems like every win i see them is won at hte last second, they snatch it away from everyone....

I was literally yelling at the TV as the Broncos really screwed up twice in the last 4 minutes.

First, 4 minutes left, they have the ball around the Pats 30, 3rd and 2 and no field goal kicker. Pass incomplete, punt into the endzone for a touchback, net yardage, 13 yards. If they'd just ran twice, the way Portis was running they probably could have got the first. Even if they don't, they've taken another minute off the clock.

Then, they have ball again around the Pats 30, 3rd and 4, around 2:25 left in the game and the Pats have one timeout left. Do the Broncos make the Pats burn their last timeout? No, pass incomplete, and a punt (albeit to the 1 yard line, but the Pats still have loads of time). If the Broncos just ran it twice, they would have forced the Pats to use their last timeout or at least taken it to the 2 minute warning, and if they somehow get the first down, game over.

The Broncos had an excellent chance to win it and blew it with bad clock management. Reminds me of the Dolphins loss to the Pats late last year.

Back
Top Bottom