I hate the fact that Surtain is not worth a 1st but.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate the fact that Surtain is not worth a 1st but....

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Pat wants his ridiculous money. If his eyes weren't covered in dollar signs he could actually be traded for a first. but at this point, he wants MORE money then the FA's got. So really a team would have to give in to his ridiculous contract demands AND give up a first? forget it. The dolphins wouldn't do it for him if the situation was reversed.

It is upsetting that Datrick Durtain isn't being offered a 1st rounder. But I think the main part is because he has such a LARGE contract that we are settling for a 2nd rounder.

Nublar7 said:
It is upsetting that Datrick Durtain isn't being offered a 1st rounder. But I think the main part is because he has such a LARGE contract that we are settling for a 2nd rounder.

Still cant believe Durtain gotted cheated out of the probowl this year

Pryce is not a bum. He excells at playing both DE and DT in the 4-3. He consistantly puts up 8+ sacks a year and is solid against the run. He is not worth a 1st, but not many are.

dominizzo said:
How in the world is Trevor Pryce worth a 1st rounder imo. I dont think soo. Pat is a shutdown corner and Trevor is just a bum that i find hes worth a 2nd or 3rd. Im not impresed wit Mr Pryce. than there is garrard a back up that del rio wants a 1st round. pat aint gettin respect for a 1st sadddddddddd

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/broncos/article/0,1299,DRMN_17_3643874,00.html
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/broncos/article/0,1299,DRMN_17_3643874,00.html

Trevor Pryce isn't worth a 1st....Do you see anybody linig up at the Broncos door trying to trade for him? NO! Therefore, teams don't believe he's worth a first. you can ask for whatever you want for a player, it doesnt mean you're gonna get it. Saban could ask for 2 firsts, and by your logic, that would mean Pat is worth 2 firsts, but if no team trades for him, he's not worth 2 firsts...come on man, think about it

It might be cause any team that would give up a 1st or 2nd round pick would want Pat to agree to some extention on his contract, so they couldn't lose him after a year.

Back
Top Bottom