I hate the salary cap!!!!!!! A surtain thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate the salary cap!!!!!!! A surtain thread

Tommatt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, I have loved surtain for a long time. Madison, for some reason, while a top CB, has gotten all the credit. Mr unrespected, patric, hasn't gotten much aclaim. Surtain is our top QB. Our defense, while JT, and ZT are awesome, has revolved around the fact, we had SM, and PS. Two Pro bowl CB's. When the hwole marriage between JT, and ZT's sister became a reality, I was overjoyed. Why? Not because they found happiness. Not because they loved each other. But because, if ZT or JT were ever looking to make more money and trade, the family issue would coime about.

I love ZT. JT is one of the top DE's. But they will be phins for the end of their contract.

Now on to surtain. I lvoe surtain. The guy is an awesome CB. Him, + surtain, means I can play madden and not worry about the cpu's passing game! (that was a joke in case you din't get it. And if you did, you see my point)

Surtain + madison, awesome CB's, IMO, the best Duo in the league. I'd love to see a 2nd round pick for surtain, just cause I'm looking long term, phins team. I just wish surtain would say, "hey, I'll take what I'm making, I'm worth more than that, give me incentive pay. But I'll do what I have to do to make us win a SB"... I wish, I wish.

I lover surtain. Patrick plus Sam = cover 2 defense with 2 shut down corners. Wish he coudl stay, wish he would play, but looks like we're getting a 2nd round pick for one of my favorite players.

Second Round Pick????

Dont Count On That Exact Pick To Be Given To The Dolphins This Year.
Yes Surtain Will Be A Chiefs But A 2nd Will Not Be Given.

Lest hope he can stay and somthin can get worked out(although unlikley)
and lets hope the chiefs dont get him so Moss can break records on the chiefs

:laughat: Chiefs Defense

I also love Pat. Pat and Sam -- the early years were in large part why I became a Dolphins fan. I love those days --- we were a dominant team, our defense was a monster and those two were two other the top. I wish so much for those days to come back but these guys are ageing and it seems rare.

My main feelings are towards Pat. I know he loves Miami but I believe he also took a salary cut last season and quite honestly -- I don't think it's fair on him to have to take cuts. He deserves his pay. He's not a selfish player.

I hope he gets the best out of this. If he goes to Kansas City, I hope he gets treated well, looked after and his career continues to prosper. We'll remember him in Miami and we'll move on.

If there was any way to keep him, I'd love to do it. He's 29 -- he could still have 4 or 5 more years left in him. Those years could prove invaluable to the younger DBs and defensive players in general. However this defense is ageing so we will need to further address the CB spot while he'd stay on.

HysterikiLL said:
My main feelings are towards Pat. I know he loves Miami but I believe he also took a salary cut last season and quite honestly -- I don't think it's fair on him to have to take cuts. He deserves his pay. He's not a selfish player.

No I believe that was Madison who restructured his pay so that we could resign others such as Pat.

kcphantom said:
Second Round Pick????

Then the Chiefs wont get Surtain!

Saban wants a 2nd rounder this year because with the addition of Surtain and Rolle on D the Chiefs will be making a SB run this year!

Good luck with Law and his wrecked foot!

kcphantom said:
Second Round Pick????

We will simply keep him then.

Ty Law wont even be able to make it through a metal detector at the airport until June.:wink:

Good luck!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom