I hate to do this... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate to do this...

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I hate to start a Jay Feidler thread, but I feal i must. I just got done rewatching the first Dolphin-Colt game of last season, and I must say that we won that game in spite of Jay. Granted it was the 8th game of the season and I am sure he has gotten a little better, but if you watch that game it is hard to feel good about this comming season. I hate when Feidler bashers don't back up anything they say so let me throw a few examples out. In the first half he threw what may have been the worst int I have seen out of him. He had a little bit of preasure, and panicked and threw the ball right at an indy LB, no dolphin in sight. After a colt TD he did come back and throw probably his best pass off the season to a surging Chambers for a 73 yard td. That was the last good pass he made all game. He threw another int, the pass was to a wr that was blanketed, and the CB made a nice play. He later made another horrible pass out of his endzone that should have been picked, but Brashir isn't that good. In between thoose picks Jay misfired on what could have been 3td passes. On two of them he overthrew a wide open wr that had gotten past the safetys. The thrid was the worst, it was screen pass to Chambers about 7 yards away, and he threw it a yard outside and behind him. Even when he completed a pass it looked bad. There were 2 times that Mcknight made awesome catches that were thrown behind him. Both passes looked as though he was trying to get Mcknight hurt. Thankfully our d saved us with 3 turnovers late, but we still would have lost if Indy didn't forget to cover Chambers on the last TD. I like to stay optimistic, and I have been telling myself Jay will have a great year, but after watching that game I now can see where the irate Feidler bashers are comming from.

Now watch the Jets/Fin game when we played you guys at your house. There is more poof that Jay sucks.

Thank god I forgot to tape that game last season, and it was the only game I missed all year. I actully think I hit record, but I think my girlfreind erased it when she heard how bad Miami lost on the radio.

To be honest only 1 int was Jay fault. That was the one Aaron Glenn run all the way back.

Fiedler is a servicable QB, like Van Pelt, Trent Green, Jim Miller ect... You can get to the Super Bowl with a Serviceable QB if everything else clicks perferctly.

But the $25 million question is, Is he worth $5 Mill a year?

Servicable is one thing, but in a game vrs one of the worst defenses in the league he looked like a 3rd string qb.

All I have to say is look at other Qbs interceptions this past yeatm that were absolutely horrible!!! Manning, Warner, Griese, Culpepper, McNabb etc....I rest my case!!!

Originally posted by chambers84
All I have to say is look at other Qbs interceptions this past yeatm that were absolutely horrible!!! Manning, Warner, Griese, Culpepper, McNabb etc....I rest my case!!!
I bet every one of these QB threw the ball more then Jay.

I'll bet every one of those QBs had a whole lot better line than Jay did!! (exception: Culpepper)

Originally posted by chambers84
I'll bet every one of those QBs had a whole lot better line than Jay did!! (exception: Culpepper)
you fin fans ALWAYS come up with some excuses. Why was Kurt sack more then any other QB in the NFL?

Read This:

I'm sick of making this case so I'll let a columnist make it for me:
Article

Jesus, why do you constantly feel the need to rain down negativity when there's really absolutely no reason to. Leave it at home and quit drenching the site with it.:fire:

Re: Read This:

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm sick of making this case so I'll let a columnist make it for me:
Article

Jesus, why do you constantly feel the need to rain down negativity when there's really absolutely no reason to. Leave it at home and quit drenching the site with it.:fire:
did Eddy call Miss. Cleo?
That article is just ONE person OPINION. I'll bet you wrote it.

Back
Top Bottom