I Hate to Say I Told You So, But... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Hate to Say I Told You So, But...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Originally posted by minus
I really don't care either but I have to admit he did makes alot sense...

I really thought everything from DG was totally bogus, and he is just full of Excuses and Attitude. He is whining about how he got left in the cold, blah blah blah. Gee, most people in the world still have to go to work when they are in the dog house with the wife.......but poor misunderstood DG the Klingon got his feelings hurt by Zach and Wanny for expecting him to carry his load and stay accountable.

Every time DG opens his mouth, and I hear his thought process, I am so thankful that he is not a part of this special team.

I think he is full of it and nothing made sense...other than it was clear he wants to blame Wanny and Zach for his getting tossed. EVERY time he partially took responsibility the next words out of his mouth put more blame elsewhere....

NO WAY

Originally posted by minus
This problem is not going to die out either...You know the locker room is not the same.There alot players on DG side as well as the "others"...

I highly doubt that is true. DG was never the Captain of the Dolphins ship. Sounds like he was ruffling alot of peoples feathers. His closest friends (Timbo, etc) havent exactly shown support because he's been clearly in the wrong.

I also get a BIG laugh at how DG thinks Wanny never controlled him. Wanny went against the tide and basically did what no Dolfan would have wanted when he pushed (or allowed by circumstance) Marino to leave. Sure, Wanny would deal with that, but he can't controll DG. It's called give the idiot some rope, and hope he figures it out and changes before he's hung. The rope just got tight when his injuries, attitude, and smack were at their worst. People can say whatever they want about Wanny, but he has the nads for confrontation. He confronted the Marino situation, ....remember Zach on the sideline with Lamar Thomas way back. Chewed them good too.

DG thinks Wanny can't control him huh. Well...looks like he controlled his butt right out the door and now DG can enjoy playing in the bad weather, for peanuts. I'm sure the move will be good for his family too at a time they need to be on the move or away from each other.

Way to go DG, now you've screwed up your family life and your job! But hey - Nobody can control you...not even yourself! Maybe some day your KLINGON head will catch up with that huge body and you'll grow up!

I especially dislike the way he dragged Derrick Rodgers into his mess, trying to make Rodgers look like he's a bigger problem than DG. No class DG....just attitude and excuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Muck
You ARE on drugs.

Chester will dominate your line. Bank on it.

Larry Chester?!?!?!? Dominate the Jets line?
OK, buddy, that shows some real football knowledge, considering he will be going up against Mawae at least part of the time, who happens to be a Pro Bowl starter.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

OK, buddy, that shows some real football knowledge, considering he will be going up against Mawae at least part of the time, who happens to be a Pro Bowl starter.

That's provided Mawae is back up to snuff..right now Mawae couldn't block a flea..But he's one of the best when healthy..anyway it should be a good battle...I think Mawae will need help with Chester..he's almost as strong as DG was..and DG did give Mawae some problems..

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by J-E-T-S

You can bank on the fact that Chester will match up very favorably against Mawae. I forsee a see-saw battle between the two and could easily see split in the two games. You're not however, accounting for T-Bo who'll be anchored next to Chester. While Mawae is occupied wih one of them, the other will be running in and flattening the fragile Testaverde. Remember, with two guys like T-Bo and Chester plugging that middle, one of them is going to get double teamed which will also free up some room for Jason Taylor to come running around the end to anihilate old man Vinny. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom