I Hate to Say I Told You So, But... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Hate to Say I Told You So, But...

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Now that Gardner has a new contract and is in place with a new city he sat down for a long bad-mouthing session in which he singled out ZT, Wanny, and the team as a whole. This just proves my point that his little visit to the 'Fins camp was all a bunch of crap; it was a political move in order to appear as though he were more mature and more even tempered than he really is. This whole fiasco just reinforces the sound reasoning behind DG's release. I hated to see this happen but now that he's gone and other things are coming to light, I can't say that I'm sad to see him wearing a Washington Gators... errrr...Redskins uniform.:fire:

Gardner Article

I really don't care about it anymore. As Seinfeild said I route for the uniform not the players. I am just very happy that he didn't end up on a division foe.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I really don't care about it anymore. As Seinfeild said I route for the uniform not the players. I am just very happy that he didn't end up on a division foe.
ditto

I really don't care either but I have to admit he did makes alot sense...

minus are you nuts ?..This sob is dellusional as all hell... he never was as good as he made himself sound . And now the friggin underaviever is trying to blame anyone he can ..I mean the guy went top the islands to get his mind straight ! give me a break ...He is so full of sh*t that he is trying to hold zach up as a reason for his release ...well now hes playing for 800 thousand instead of millions ..and he wasnt worth that .He will be out of the nfl and forgotten by next year .What a total piece of loser crap ..good riddance to bad garbage!!

If he moves back to DT he'll be injured by week 6. Backs don't ever heal the same after surgery and he's had two. His vertebre is so trashed he may not make it through camp!

Expo took the words right out of my mouth I got in trouble with the locals when I found out about all the comments from TC on monday resulting from DG's visit. I said it then that DG's visit was not done with any kind of good intentions or to clear the air or any BS like that he came to poison the well and to find out and possibly confront whoever it is that went to Wannstedt about Daryl and complained. I got in trouble with the locals cuz I was pissed that Tim Bowens joined in with a bunch of stuff about how he wishes Daryl Gardener were still here and he misses him and stuff. I said to brace yourselves cuz when Gardener signs, he's gonna unload a lot of crap onto the Dolphins backyard and do his best to create controversy in our locker room.

Despite the wishful thinking going on around here about TimBo just being "PC" to the press or whatever spin you'd like to put on it, when DCH reported that Tim Bowens and Daryl Gardener had a falling out and it was the silent man Tim Bowens who went to Wannstedt and finally spoke up, resulting in Wanny's releasing DG....well that report was in all likelihood absolutely false. I'm not knockin DCH or sayin he knew it was false but he got a lump of crap on that one as opposed to the usual gems that he steals from whatever sources he has.

Even in this statement he's doing the same thing. He seems schizophrenic, trying to win over players and alienate players at the same time. Alienating Zach and Wanny yet trying to get the other players on his side. Saying he wants to finish his career a dolphin. Talking about that BS story about him shedding tears on the side of the road, which I'm sure we all know most likely did not happen.

I agree

Originally posted by minus
I really don't care either but I have to admit he did makes alot sense...

he made Wanny look like a genius. dg sounds like a child who had his candy stolen and is blaming his parents for allowing this to take place. poor poor dg, showing off his wonderful house that the dolphins paid for, a house he has yet to earn. poor poor dg, i feel so sorry for him.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Saying he wants to finish his career a dolphin. Talking about that BS story about him shedding tears on the side of the road, which I'm sure we all know most likely did not happen.

Actually, I'm betting that it did happen. This whole statement he just released smacks of a very emotionally and psychologically unstable human being. I liked the guy when he was here and loved his talent, so on that note I really hope the guy gets some help for whatever's going on inside his melon otherwise he's going to be headed down to Dimitrius Underwood land and I'm sure we all remember what happened there. :(

Well put your self in his position....The guy was having REAL PERSONAL problem and you know how it is.I believe him that he told his agent and I'm sure his agent contacted Wanstead.What his teamates did was F**ked up.Instead of understading they were bashing him saying his a "bully" ...The man is a beast when he is healthy and we all know what happen when he got injured last year.What he said in the article was that him and Wanstead didn't get along and Thomas was one of them.He is not making any excuse for anythig because all he is saying that Zach was one of them and he lie to him.Mostly is his anguish towards his teamates who backstab him...

Last edited by a moderator:
This problem is not going to die out either...You know the locker room is not the same.There alot players on DG side as well as the "others"...

Originally posted by minus
This problem is not going to die out either...You know the locker room is not the same.There alot players on DG side as well as the "others"...

I highly doubt that. There may be some sympathizers but there's no way a move like this comes down the pipes without there being a ton of people who would favor such action. This will probably do more to galvanize the team than do anything whatsoever to tear it down.

Guys this is just what Daryl wants. He wants us to argue about him, and talk about him, cause it's all about HIM.

The guy wants this same action in the Dolphins locker room, and that is why he made these comments. If Zach says he didn't go to Dave, then I am sorry, but I believe Zach. Gardener wasn't here, so he doesn't know who talked to Wannstedt, and furthermore, he doesn't know what was said to Wannstedt.

Only the players and Dave know what was said.

I am actually glad he did that interview, because it shows what a Jerk-off he really is.

Back
Top Bottom