I have 2 tickets to Monday Night - 50th Anniversary Celebration | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have 2 tickets to Monday Night - 50th Anniversary Celebration

mzimmpa

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello Fins fans -

Buddy can't make it to game.
I have two tickets: Section 105, row 15, Seats 9-10.

Sitting behind me and my family. First game ever in Miami - Woo HOO!

Paid $330 for them. Will sell for 250 or best offer.

thanks,

Hello Fins fans -

Buddy can't make it to game.
I have two tickets: Section 105, row 15, Seats 9-10.

Sitting behind me and my family. First game ever in Miami - Woo HOO!

Paid $330 for them. Will sell for 250 or best offer.

thanks,

Good luck with that. I struggled to give away two free tickets in sec. 102 to last weeks game.

Thanks Daytona - sheesh - hoping I can at least sell at the stadium ?? Not sure of legality of selling tickets at stadium, but it's a MNF game and 50th anniversary. Should be able to sell I would hope!

Sorry to say man but the value of those is probably the equivalent of a Danny Kanell rookie card.

Thanks Daytona - sheesh - hoping I can at least sell at the stadium ?? Not sure of legality of selling tickets at stadium, but it's a MNF game and 50th anniversary. Should be able to sell I would hope!

I think you should be able to try and sell them but there will be plenty of competition. Probably have better luck selling to Giants fans but you didn't hear it from me.

Hope you have a good time though, go fins. :up:

Thanks Daytona! Might try to hook with Finheaven while there. Wondering if I put my kids up against the field wall if they can get the attention of some of the legends who will be mulling around.

Check row e22 in the parking lot, you'll probably find a finheaven crowd. Your seats are real close to the area where Dolphins exit and enter the field, section 153/154, being that you are in the end zone area that will be a place to find players. Make sure to get there early and you may get to interact with the players. They usually gravitate towards kids.

Not if you can buy the same section below $200 on ticketmaster. The value has gone down tremendously as the season went on.

Back
Top Bottom