~ I Have A Dream ~ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~ I Have A Dream ~

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
That we finally have a qb that can complete more than 50% of his passes.
That we finally have an OFFENSIVE line that can move people for R & R.
That we finally have a defense that can stop the run.
That we finally have some "SPECIAL" special team players.
That we finally have a coach that can coach and a Tuna that KNOWS how to win

>>>>> DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP <<<<< ## GO FINS ##

Yes My Man!!! Yes!!!

Lets Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have pondering the question of whether or not our wrs are causing our qb's to look bad or our qb's that is making our wrs look bad. i think the front office needs to bring in real talent not guys like ginn and Mauia .
Hell i had a dream that sage was the qb and that we had chad johnson , roy williams and STEVE SMITH and he punched a offical and a riot broke out . my dreams have been nightmares ever since jimmy Johnson took over .

:lol:
I have pondering the question of whether or not our wrs are causing our qb's to look bad or our qb's that is making our wrs look bad. i think the front office needs to bring in real talent not guys like ginn and Mauia .
Hell i had a dream that sage was the qb and that we had chad johnson , roy williams and STEVE SMITH and he punched a offical and a riot broke out . my dreams have been nightmares ever since jimmy Johnson took over .
:lol:Damn now that was funny:lol::lol:

my dreams have been nightmares ever since jimmy Johnson took over .:lol::lol: Now thats comedy Damn!!:lol::lol:

I too have a dream.....that we can all relax until the quarterback situation plays itself out! We may have to talk a few people off the bridge from what transpired in the last day or so. McCown wasn't getting the job done so why not bring in someone else to see if we can improve!? I don't understand the logic...

Back
Top Bottom