I have a feeling that.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a feeling that....

Vick is beginning to have too much baggage and we have done enuff risk taking at the QB position. At this point, I am more hopeful that Daunte comes back healthy and we keep Cleo as a backup and draft someone day 2 to groom.

Hell I'm in favor of drafting a guy in the first round before taking on another teams QB as our starter . . . we have done enough of that and it hasn't worked. Cam knows Cleo, and hell if Daunte is indeed "finished" I'm sure Cam can work with Cleo (tho drafting a QB early would be a priority then).

I like Vick, I think he can be a leading QB for a team. Atlanta has never given him help at WR . . . Jenkins? Roddy White? These guys aren't number 1's and really not number 2's if u ask me. Crumpler is the only thing he has had for his entire NFL tenure. Iono, I guess Pep and Joey H for Vick wouldn't upset me, but like someone else said . . . why would they do that? Makes no sense.

Miami will get Michael Vick....i dont know how but this could happen... Trade Daunte Culpepper & Joey Harrington for Michael Vick and a draft choice...would u do it???? or would it be stupid to bring in Vick???? Any Thoughts on this matter??? Remember what Cam Cameron said in his Interview.....The Most important position on a football team is the QB...it could happen if miami and atlanta are both unhappy with the qb situation...

Where does this feeling come from? Did you hear something on sports radio, NFLN, CBS, Fox, Sports illistrated or ESPN 1 2 3....Ocho? Why would you even start a thread like this if you didn't hear somthing somwhere? OR is it that this is what you want to happen? What has Vick done that warrents this thread to be made? What connection is there between Vick and the Miami Dolphins other than his little brother who will end up on the PS again? Why would Atlanta want Joey and DC? They'd have Shaub, Culpepper, and Harrington all on one team....why?

If Vick were willing to become the "Slash" that his talent would be best served for any team, fine, but he's proven himself to be a mediocre QB talent in the WCO, where most any QB can be successful. Vick's issues are mental, not physical. Putting aside the off-field issues, he just hasn't proven much as an NFL QB. At 6-7 yrs into his career, even moving him to WR or RB or Slash position would be a gamble, assuming he would welcome the move. No, we have too many questions on the team at this point to be taking on a 'project'. Besides, the jury really shouldn't be out on DC just yet. Let's see what he can do if/when he's healthy again.

BTW, I have to admit one thing...this time last year, I was moaning about us going after Brees and DC. Guess I was wrong about Brees. DC...well, we'll see....

Miami will get Michael Vick....i dont know how but this could happen... Trade Daunte Culpepper & Joey Harrington for Michael Vick and a draft choice...would u do it???? or would it be stupid to bring in Vick???? Any Thoughts on this matter??? Remember what Cam Cameron said in his Interview.....The Most important position on a football team is the QB...it could happen if miami and atlanta are both unhappy with the qb situation...

they all love that miami weed :evil:

No. I think Mueller drafts a QB and maybe gets an up and comer from another team. But cutting DC or JH isnt going to happen overnight like you and others would like it to. You cant get rid of someone with experience and a team going through some serious changes when you do not have someone to take its place yet. I say Micheal Vick is a bigger loser than what we have.

CAM is correct ... but I don't see ANY situation that brings Mike Vick to MIA ...

The only 'possible' link would be CAM 'success' with Randal-el .... in IND ... but with that, I think he knows what it takes to be successful at the NFL level, and MV is NOT it .... he doesn't 'appear' to fit in a structured offense

CAM is correct ... but I don't see ANY situation that brings Mike Vick to MIA ...

The only 'possible' link would be CAM 'success' with Randal-el .... in IND ... but with that, I think he knows what it takes to be successful at the NFL level, and MV is NOT it .... he doesn't 'appear' to fit in a structured offense

Sorry that is BS, Vick has proven to be successful with the Falcons, they never gave that man any help on offense. They never signed any big time free agents on offense. Ashley Lelie, gimme a break. No big OLine signings, they just got Vick and hoped that he can magically make that offense run by himself. They invested in the defense, but that wasn't any good this year . . . Vick IMO could lead a team to the Super Bowl, but he isn't superman, u gotta get the man some help. His off the field issues are disturbing tho.

Sorry that is BS, Vick has proven to be successful with the Falcons, they never gave that man any help on offense. They never signed any big time free agents on offense. Ashley Lelie, gimme a break. No big OLine signings, they just got Vick and hoped that he can magically make that offense run by himself. They invested in the defense, but that wasn't any good this year . . . Vick IMO could lead a team to the Super Bowl, but he isn't superman, u gotta get the man some help. His off the field issues are disturbing tho.

I have to agree as much as I'm not a fan of Vick. Three years ago the man played in the title game, Last year, when he beat us, he did so with his arm which I witnessed first hand. And this year his team, despite having mediocre talent and a HC wishing for Washington, made a serious run at the playoffs. The guy can win football games and with help could easily win a bowl.

Now, I assure you that Vick would definitely not be my first choice but if Atlanta would be dumb enough to accept the trade this thread mentions, I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat. At the very least we'd know who are starting QB is.

If Miami trades for Michael Vick, it would be the dumbest move in the history of the franchise. AND, I would puke.

Move over. Vick is a less talented version of Daunte. I hope that all the Daunte bashers are ready to eat crow when he comes back strong this season.

No reason to trade for a QB...look at the guys we have traded for...The only way we use a pick ona QB is through the draft.

Back
Top Bottom