I have a feeling that.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a feeling that....

Move over. Vick is a less talented version of Daunte. I hope that all the Daunte bashers are ready to eat crow when he comes back strong this season.

I hope it happens, but the trade being proposed is Vick for Daunte and Joey . . . who wouldn't take that trade right now? I know I would would the uncertainity of Daunte's injury. Vick is a MUCH more mobile QB than Daunte . . . and his arm strength IMO is comparable. I wanna see Vick w/ a good OLine tho and some nice receivers . . . put Vick in P. Mannings offense and put Manning in Vick's . . . I guarantee that Vick would be looked as a better QB than Manning . . . just my opinion, and I could be wrong . . . but that is just how I feel.

I don't even like Vick like that, but the man gets a bum rap because he doesn't have nearly the offensive talent around him as most other teams in this league, but he consistently has his team in the thick of things at the end.

I would love to have Vick on the team you cares if he can't throw I'm fine with him running every play lol

Enough with the Vick talk already. He's not coming here. Just because a player is seen at a Miami airport doesn't mean it has anything to do with the Dolphins. His contract is way too high (and overpriced), he's not a great QB and it makes not sense what so ever. I'm pretty sure Cam will either give Cpep a chance or get some talent via the draft. I don't see another trade for high-profile QB this year.

Enough with the Vick talk already. He's not coming here. Just because a player is seen at a Miami airport doesn't mean it has anything to do with the Dolphins. His contract is way too high (and overpriced), he's not a great QB and it makes not sense what so ever. I'm pretty sure Cam will either give Cpep a chance or get some talent via the draft. I don't see another trade for high-profile QB this year.

true stuff man....if that were true, we'd have a problem come Super Bowl time....imagine how many players will be throwing away weed at our airport then!!! :lol:

It's easy to spot the teenagers on here...

They all want the same thing, they want to bring in Vick and TO. :sidelol: :rolleyes2

heres an insane idea why dont we draft our first qb since dan marino instead of continually turning over cast offs from other team. (josh hueplful couldnt make the practice squad im not counting him as drafting a qb)

If by some strange quirk of fate Miami did trade for Michael Vick, what effect would his $150 million dollar contract have on Miami's salary cap?

yes and just because he left a ton of water bottles at Ricky's house.....:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom