I have a feeling that.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a feeling that....

southjerzmastax

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami will get Michael Vick....i dont know how but this could happen... Trade Daunte Culpepper & Joey Harrington for Michael Vick and a draft choice...would u do it???? or would it be stupid to bring in Vick???? Any Thoughts on this matter??? Remember what Cam Cameron said in his Interview.....The Most important position on a football team is the QB...it could happen if miami and atlanta are both unhappy with the qb situation...

Miami will get Michael Vick....i dont know how but this could happen... Trade Daunte Culpepper & Joey Harrington for Michael Vick and a draft choice...would u do it???? or would it be stupid to bring in Vick???? Any Thoughts on this matter??? Remember what Cam Cameron said in his Interview.....The Most important position on a football team is the QB...it could happen if miami and atlanta are both unhappy with the qb situation...
GOD FORBID......We don't need someone elses TRASH!!!:tantrum:

GOD FORBID......We don't need someone elses TRASH!!!:tantrum:

Posts like this one will be the main reaction and I don't blame anyone for feeling as aquaman54.

As for me, if you asked me to pick between Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, and Michael Vick, I'd pick Michael Vick in a heartbeat and I dislike QB's who aren't pocket-oriented. At this point, Michael Vick is an upgrade from both JH and DC. <--- That sux to say.

That being said, the kind of trade specified in the above thread is for Madden and unrealistic.

NoNoNO, We do not want michael Vick here. He is not a good qb. I would rather trade for Damon Huard. I am not a Vick fan at all. I was when he came out of college, but not now. It is of my opinion that if they would have started Schaub over him, Jim Mora would still have his job. But after you give the man a contract of 137 mil, your kinda stuck with that decision.

Michael Vick is a great athlete but not a great QB, IMO not even a good QB. He doesn't seem to have the skills needed to be an elite QB. His running skills with the ball are great for a QB but he is not consistant as a QB and doesn't have the good statistics that an elite QB gets. Now he seems to have an underlying drug problem which may or may not be his undoing. Please, No Michael Vick.

IMO, Cam Cameran is about character, and he will not want to coach the likes of Michael Vick.

Cam Cameran rejected an interview from the Raiders for crying out loud. You can tell he didn't want to coach a bunch of stupid thugs.

:shakeno:

It would be a stupid thing to bring in Vick, the coach killer.

See a doctor or begin drinking more heavily. Maybe curling is

Yikes, just the tought alone of Mike Vick in Miami scares me. Believe it or not, I think we already have the more talented, least troubled brother of the two, as scary as that is.

Now if you put Schaub and a pick then I would help Daunte and Joey pack.

Trade Daunte Culpepper & Joey Harrington for Michael Vick and a draft choice

Why would the Falcons want Culpepper AND Harrington? That doesnt even make sense in Madden...

Think like a TSA screener and JUST SAY NO to Mike Vick with a water bottle in Miami. He's has a career passing percentage of 53.8!!!!!!! Joey's is 55.2, not much better. Daunte's is at least 64.2. Vick doesn't sound like the QB to open up Cam's passing attack. Vick is not cut out to QB in this league, teams need to use him at WR with his speed and ability to throw occasional passes like Radnle El, then he might find success in this league. Besides, how can you justify paying Vick more than the Tom Bradys, and Peyton Mannings around the league? Blank is an idiot and is probabally stuck with Vick, and Vick is a loser himself. Final answer, HELL NO, DON"T WANT HIM, DON't NEED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Miami trades for Michael Vick, it would be the dumbest move in the history of the franchise. AND, I would puke.

Back
Top Bottom