I Have a feeling | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Have a feeling

Riftur

Demon
Reaction score
That all this talk about Fisher to the Rams is a way for Fisher to get more money from the fins. I think if he wanted to coach the rams we would be hearing that the dolphins were in the lead. What do you think?

Mike Silver is insisting that no decision has been made and that Fisher is truly 50/50. Also doesn't think Bradford is going to be a factor at all. We shall see, I am expecting him to be a Ram.

I think you truly have started yet another thread on this very same subject.

Every, and all things you here is speculation.

But when almost all reports lean a certain way, it would be shocking to see it go otherwise.

We'll just keep doing interviews.

Just pathetic that people don't see this franchise as better than St. Louis.

I really dont think Fisher wants to coach here. It's all about the money now...were his best friend now just helping him get top dollar from the Rams.

I really dont think Fisher wants to coach here. It's all about the money now...were his best friend now just helping him get top dollar from the Rams.

If it's truly just about money he will coach the Fins! Ross will make him a top paid nfl coach -- says he will not be outbid.

unlike Harbaugh last year, Fisher doesn't have an emotional investment in either team. He'll go to the highest bidder.

He could chose the rams but I just wanted to say John Clayton from ESPN is an idiot in general a real idiot but the reason I am saying that now is because I heard him report that fisher is going to the rams because of bradford. I don't think fisher is stupid and thinks that bradford is better than he is or clayton thinks bradford is that good or fisher is stupid to make a decision based on bradford. Head football coaches have huge egos and I am sure fisher feels he can turn any program around and would not look for an easy way for success. I think fisher would analyze the organizations program and determine if success is possible based on its culture. Can anyone answer how Clayton got his job because he is terrible. I don't think he watches the games and if he does he doesn't understand what he is watching. Maybe he does something inappropriate with a high level official and that act is so bad the official gives him bad information

The Dolphins should just sign Philbin so we won't be a laughing stock and the Media saying Fisher takes St. Louis over the Dolphins

ppl should stop cherry picking silver's article. he also said at the end of his latest that the rams current GM interviews signify a very possible fisher signing or fisher/rams in far stages of talks.

it seems all directions point to st. louis, and im not really upset about it - but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom