I Have A Gut Feeling...you? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Have A Gut Feeling...you?

My gut feeling is that there is only one QB worth drafting in this entire draft, Kyler Murray, and he doesn't fit Flores' scheme, and he will not be available at #13 and it would be a huge mistake to trade up.

If we went through all this trouble to clear out everyone and start again fresh with one man (Coach Flores) who is bringing in a bunch of his people to run his systems … we should probably stop playing Madden and let him build the sort of team he wants with the players that fit his systems. Just my gut feeling.

My gut feeling is that there is only one QB worth drafting in this entire draft, Kyler Murray, and he doesn't fit Flores' scheme, and he will not be available at #13 and it would be a huge mistake to trade up.

If we went through all this trouble to clear out everyone and start again fresh with one man (Coach Flores) who is bringing in a bunch of his people to run his systems … we should probably stop playing Madden and let him build the sort of team he wants with the players that fit his systems. Just my gut feeling.
You mean Madden doesn't have all the answers? Lol!

Well first unless it's a can't miss QB it would be a huge mistake to grab one this year.

First reason no offensive line to protect the dude.

Second we need a bruising running game which Drake is good but he's not the guy and that guys not on this team currently.

Third we have no defensive ends and are light at DT.

Fourth it's Flores first year on the job not a great excuse but new head coach and staff rebuilding a entire roster, we need a year to let them get a foundation in the ground and if it's looks shady then let em go and some better guys.

You and lil' Lord Fauntleroy of the NFL, Peter King...Face it, Kyler is the only one worth a ****.

Sorry man, one more year.

my gut feeling is that if Haskins or Lock are available by pick 8, we move up to get whichever we prefer. That chance rises if only 1 is available and we think he could be the guy. I can't see us letting Denver and Cincinnati take them 10 and 11 right in front of us.

Have to give this front office credit. I have no idea who the team is going to pick, but Miami has extra ammunition if they decide to go quarterback this year.

As far as Dwayne Haskins goes, I think if the Dolphins really want him they will have to trade up probably to the #5 pick to get ahead of the NYG, or to that #8 spot to get ahead of Cincy if the Giants pass.

I think there's a possibility that the team likes Daniel Jones enough to take him at #13. That's a wildcard and not one that necessarily would make me feel good.

I have a gut feeling our coach has his eye on a defender or two he would love to have at 13-17

I hope one is there at 13...makes the pick more valuable to trade back! I’d love to see Miami pick up a 1st in the late teens/early 20’s, still get a stud like Simmons or one on the OL, pick up a 3rd and a 2020 1st.

I just ate Taco Bell so I too have a gut feeling. Might be for different reasons though.
Hooters hot wings last night for me. My gut feeling was strong this morning. I had the feeling I was full of crap. I was wrong though. I'm pretty empty.....now.

I'm not sure why so many people r down on Haskins. Besides his lack of mobility he looks like an amazing pocket passer. Makes every throw, is smart, accurate and doesnt turn the ball over. What more can someone want in their QB. Reminds me of Big Ben alot. Size, arm talent and able to break easy tackles in the pocket and make a throw. And he is the most accurate qb in this draft by far imo and that's something u cant teach.

I think that the hesitation with Haskins has to do with his lack of experience when compared with the other QB's. If he had more of a track record with the same type of success, I think he would be projected a lot higher. But he was only a starter for a single season so there is still a feeling of not knowing if that season was just the tip of the iceberg or if that was his high point.

Back
Top Bottom