I Have A Gut Feeling...you? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Have A Gut Feeling...you?

I think the exact opposite is going to happen.

I am of the opinion that in the next couple weeks, you're going to hear more and more about things like "character" and "leadership" and "intangibles" with Haskins, all of which are deserved. I'm also of the opinion that one or two teams are going to overdraft for fit or need as opposed to BPA, specifically on OL.

...and I think someone special is going to fall to the Fins. I think that guy might be Montez Sweat.

Which projected top ten QB can possibly slide down to 13?

I think that that player may well be Dwayne Haskins! This of course is just a gut feeling.

LINK

My gut says if Elway and the Giants let Locke slip, that’s who it will be. Otherwise an Edge or DT.

If Haskins is BPA at 13 we should either trade down or take him. I don't think he would change our win total this year which Vegas has us at 5 wins, the lowest of any team. I think we have the cap room this year to sign extra draft picks so trading down would be my choice.

My gut says if Elway and the Giants let Locke slip, that’s who it will be. Otherwise an Edge or DT.

I AGREE!! And i would love to see locke's name called at the podium but there are two absolutes in this draft and thats murray going to the cards and locke going to the broncos (unless of course someone trades up over denver and takes him).

-------------------------------
Also, He took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them
saying: "this means my body, which is to be given in your behalf.
KEEP DOING THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME." LUKE 22:19

This friday, April 19th, 20019 at sundown is the time you all can join millions of Christs true followers and "keep doing this" in remembering and honoring God's Son who willfully and humbly endured a torterous death to buy back mankinds chance of everlasting life, as we were meant to have from mans begining.

Psalms 37:29
Revelation 21:4
http://www.jw.org

Which projected top ten QB can possibly slide down to 13?

I think that that player may well be Dwayne Haskins! This of course is just a gut feeling.

LINK

I Think if Miami even smell the possibility of Haskins or Murray even coming within reach, they might take a shot to slightly move up ( If it's only a few spots) if only one remains, or stay put if by some crazy reason both are still there.

Personally I think both will be gone early, but Miami will still come out of this draft with a QB that has potential.

Either Drew Lock, Daniel Jones, or Ryan Finley will be Dolphins by the time the 2nd day ends.

When one of these gets picked I have no idea, but I believe if Miami likes him enough, Lock could be taken as early as the late 1st if they are able to trade back.

Stick Eason, Tyree Jackson, Kyle Shurmur are also possibilities if Miami is not able to get any of those 5.

I believe Miami is going to be extremely aggressive, taking a higher rating QB this year, and expecting to take one in the 1st next year also...Unless by some miracle, the one they take this year ends up lightning it up, then Miami will take a WB later then the 1st. JMO

Back
Top Bottom