I have a question. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a question.

Crisis

Hair Crisis!
Reaction score
Alot of you guys are predicting the Dolphins to go in the playoffs, and the Bills to do bad because of Losman. You say the defense will carry the Dolphins, as well as RB will. But with the Bills it's all cause of Losman we won't make the playoffs. IMO the Bills have a better team than the Dolphins if we're not counting QBs.

WR - Moulds/Evans/Parrish/Reed vs Chambers/Booker/Boston/Thompson - PUSH
TE - McMichael vs Campbell/ - MIA
OL - Gany/Anderson/Teague/Villarrial/Williams vs McIntosh/James/McKinney/Hadnot(?)/McDougle - BILLS (slight edge, like picking tallest midget)
RB - McGahee/Henry/Shelton vs Brown/Williams/Martin - BILLS

DE - Taylor/Carter vs Schobel/Kelsay - MIA (even though Kelsay will suprise alot of people this year)
DT - Adams/Edwards/Anderson vs Chester/Zgognia(sp)/Traylor - BILLS
LB - Fletcher/Posey/Spikes vs Seau/Spragan(?)/Thomas - BILLS
DB - Clements/McGee/Milloy/Vincent vs Madison/Howard/Tillman/Jones - BILLS

ST - Lindell/Moorman/McGee/Parrish vs Mare/Turk/Welker (and more obviously) - BILLS

Now, do you guys actually think that AJ/Gus can do better than JP with a worse supporting cast (add on top of that the new system factor for the Phins while the Bills have a year in the new system under their belt). Gus is a career back-up, and AJ was a career back-up before he was hyped up by your front office.

OH GET OVER IT!!!!

Why, oh why are so many bills fans infatuated with what Dolphins fans are predicting?

You smell of fear and denile if you ask me. That may not be the case, but that is what you come across as.

I just don't understand why so many bills fans are on this site trying to damper everyone's optimism.

DolphinDevil28 said:
OH GET OVER IT!!!!

Why, oh why are so many bills fans infatuated with what Dolphins fans are predicting?

You smell of fear and denile if you ask me. That may not be the case, but that is what you come across as.

I just don't understand why so many bills fans are on this site trying to damper everyone's optimism.

Sorry to confuse you with facts.

Yeah, because no Dolphin fans EVER post on BillsZone or the Range.

You lost me at:

W.McGahee and T.Henry over Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams.

HVACservice said:
You lost me at:

W.McGahee and T.Henry over Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams.

Two proven RBs over a rookie and a 180 pound pot-smoker who quits on his team.

What's hard to believe about that.

...and by the way, in your lineup comparison, you have several errors in the Dolphins list.

There are several upgrades from positions that you listed.

Dont get me wrong Im sure they do I just dont see why people do that. Im a dolphin fan so Im on the dolphin site, I never even attempt to go to another team site...WHY? because Im a fin fan to me theres no point.

Yeah, because no Dolphin fans EVER post on BillsZone or the Range.
I did, till you little friggin ferry's hacked into my user name and changed my details and put stupid stuff on them. Tell everybody up at your bills site to get a life

I think that's a fair evaluation. In all honestly, the Bills have more talent, but I think the teams will end up with a similar record. You forgot a very important category and that's coaching. I do believe Miami will have a significant edge in coaching - something I haven't been able to say for quite some time.

Crisis said:
Sorry to confuse you with facts.

That's not what I'm arguing.

Clean out your big blue buffalo ears.

I don't care who's team is better on paper.

My question, once again is: Why are soooo many bills fans absolutely INFATUATED with the Dolphins right now??? Why do you CARE what we Dolphins fans are talking about???

Why don't you just talk about your own team on billzone instead of stirring the pot over here?

SF Dolphin Fan said:
I think that's a fair evaluation. In all honestly, the Bills have more talent, but I think the teams will end up with a similar record. You forgot a very important category and that's coaching. I do believe Miami will have a significant edge in coaching - something I haven't been able to say for quite some time.

I don't mean to take anything away from Saban but don't underestimate the Bills staff. Jerry Gray is a very proven DC, who might get a HC offer in a few years. Mularkey had a winning record as a rookie HC, McNally is one of the best OL coaches in the game, and Wyche is one of the best QB coaches in the game. I think coaching is a push due to inexperience for the Head coaches on both teams.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That's not what I'm arguing.

Clean out your big blue buffalo ears.

I don't care who's team is better on paper.

My question, once again is: Why are soooo many bills fans absolutely INFATUATED with the Dolphins right now??? Why do you CARE what we Dolphins fans are talking about???

Why don't you just talk about your own team on billzone instead of stirring the pot over here?

Infatuated? I make maybe 3 posts here a day, usually just in sarcasm that are one-line. (that's all it takes to make a few posters blood boil here)

Last time I checked there was fans of every team on FinHeaven. I've never given a fin fan on BZ a hard time just because they were fin fans.

Back
Top Bottom