I have Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have Miami

If this scenario were the case you can Keep your concussion prone WR/TE

And we would all be happy just trust me

Come on man you're better than this. Pitts had one concussion from a ass wipe Georgia DB with an incredible cheap shot because it was the only way they could think to handle him. If this doesn't knock you out you are not human. He is not prone, there is no evidence of that whatsover.

Come on man you're better than this. Pitts had one concussion from a *** wipe Georgia DB with an incredible cheap shot because it was the only way they could think to handle him. If this doesn't knock you out you are not human. He is not prone, there is no evidence of that whatsover.

I am not trying to get you upset just pissing off our newest troll

There was nothing dirty about that hit. Cine led with his face mask. He did not use the crown of the helmet. He was level with Pitts’ chest, but Pitts lowered his head. It was Pitts’ fault!:chuckle:

I could be wrong but Lions take Fields or Lance imo. Goff, isnt their future.
I agree that Goff is not their future, and the pick will be a QB if they like one there. Not sure they will as they may be expecting to pick high again next year. If not a QB, I think they grab a guy that they think will be a cornerstone for Campbell's philosophy of tough and relentless. I see Parsons fitting that bill. Hopefully they do want a qb; are afraid that someone will jump them with a trade to us and give us some decent capital to move up 1 for him.

I could see the Lions taking Parsons at 7...assuming the off the field questions are answered.
The Lions have met with him 3 time now and the last meeting was with HC Campbell. The Lions are serious about him.

There was nothing dirty about that hit. Cine led with his face mask. He did not use the crown of the helmet. He was level with Pitts’ chest, but Pitts lowered his head. It was Pitts’ fault!:chuckle:

LOL, typical

The Lions have met with him 3 time now and the last meeting was with HC Campbell. The Lions are serious about him.
I expect they are. Ive read that the Lions need a WR and see them grab one in mocks and I wonder if the writer watched the Campbell Intro conference. You dont talk about building a tough guy culture to the point that Campbell did and then grab a WR at 7 in your first draft. I expect Parsons or a hard nose Lineman...O or D...

I expect they are. Ive read that the Lions need a WR and see them grab one in mocks and I wonder if the writer watched the Campbell Intro conference. You dont talk about building a tough guy culture to the point that Campbell did and then grab a WR at 7 in your first draft. I expect Parsons or a hard nose Lineman...O or D...
Got to be Parsons

I'd love this if it could happen. You gotta get 2 trade partners, and the right players to fall, but I'd love it. Najee doesn't have to fall, cause I'm good with Williams or ETN in the 2nd. I'd prefer a lot of late 2nd rounders to Friermuth, but yes, this would be great.

Back
Top Bottom