I have Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have Miami

Come on man you're better than this. Pitts had one concussion from a *** wipe Georgia DB with an incredible cheap shot because it was the only way they could think to handle him. If this doesn't knock you out you are not human. He is not prone, there is no evidence of that whatsover.

That’s a dirty cheap shot, I’ve never seen this before, best bit is the tw@t came off worst considering he had his eyes on Pitts snd Pitts couldn’t defend himself as he saw it coming too late, the defensive player must be a cat, you know a pu$$¥. Even though he was in complete control of the hit he guffed it by injuring himself. Tool

I expect they are. Ive read that the Lions need a WR and see them grab one in mocks and I wonder if the writer watched the Campbell Intro conference. You dont talk about building a tough guy culture to the point that Campbell did and then grab a WR at 7 in your first draft. I expect Parsons or a hard nose Lineman...O or D...
I think they need two WR’s but their defense was atrocious last year too. I think the WR depth in the draft allows them to go Defense round 1. By the way they just met with Toney and you know they aren’t looking at him for the 7OA pick.

I think they need two WR’s but their defense was atrocious last year too. I think the WR depth in the draft allows them to go Defense round 1. By the way they just met with Toney and you know they aren’t looking at him for the 7OA pick.
I think the combination of the depth of WRs in this draft (and likely next year), their priority to build a tough culture for the team and the fact that they are building for 2 years out means they dont draft WR at 7...but Ive been wrong before.

People are warming to this

parsons would back down for a wr idea and we have the capital to make it happen

Jer is losing it

Should Dallas move up to #6 Parsons will be ours at #10 and I believe the FO has faith in this WR class

I won’t be shocked if the FO moves back in

Back
Top Bottom