I have to give props to Ray Lewis. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have to give props to Ray Lewis.

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
I believe he contained himself very well. If it were me, I'd broke TO's freaking neck!! I would have been suspended, fined, and maybe even charged with assault, because I would have gone after him and made sure that he would not play another play in that game.

I hate that son of a *****! I wouldn't spit on him if he were on fire.

There are three players that I absolutely despise in this league, and I could really care less if they live or die. That's Terrell Owens, Keyshawn Johnson, and Warren Sapp. All three of them can dive of a 50 foot cliff for all I care.

I thought what Owens did was great. Ray Lewis has struck fear into players with his trash talk on and off the field (I love Ray Lewis, so don't think I hate him) and what Owens did took big balls. Owens had the guts to stand up to the biggest, baddest player in the NFL. Props to him for getting the last word and backing up his talk!!!

:rolleyes: Please...
That was not standing up to Ray Lewis...Fact is T.O knows the next time he'll face Ray will be next year or in the S.B...He's so in love with himself I saw him wear a I love T.O t-shirt in an interview this week...
And 'Ray Lewis has struck fear into players with his trash talk on and off the field' ? It's not the trash talking that matters it's the way you play the game...
T.O's childish act will catch up to him sooner or later...It might not be Ray Ray that delivers the blow but someone will...

Back
Top Bottom