I hope he is a bust... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope he is a bust...

JJ777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not that I wish anyone any true ill will but for the sake of the Dolphins season I hope Dewayne Robertson turns out to be a bust.

"I watch rookie phenom Dewayne Robertson closely for a few series, trying to see the explosion the Jets drafted him for. On seven snaps he's matched up, single-blocked, against either seventh-round guard Dave Youvanotis from Temple or veteran Tom Nutten, and on six of those, Robertson gets blocked or ridden outside the play. Once he penetrates and gets to the quarterback just after he throws. Uh-oh. Dave Yovanovits?"

Full article here

I love it when any Jets picks are busts - hopefully Robertson can follow in Bryan Thomas' footsteps :evil:

:jetssuck:

Wait til he gets a load of Jamie Nails up in his grill, not some washed up vet or ROOKIE SEVENTH ROUNDER!!!!!

Well the rumors were when he was coming out that he was 'overrated' and that he was not even nearly close to double teamed as much as people say he was and that he was left singled a lot.

We will find out though when he has Ricky lined up in his sights.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Well the rumors were when he was coming out that he was 'overrated' and that he was not even nearly close to double teamed as much as people say he was and that he was left singled a lot.

We will find out though when he has Ricky lined up in his sights.

So true...actually he has to get pass our OL before Ricky is a concern to him and right now, he's not doing that..:lol:

wasn't robertson second team all conference at UK last year? i'm not sure how that translates into warren sapp... i guess everything is inflated and overhyped these days.

If you actually look at the success of first round picks (especially d-linemen), the success rate is about 50-50 at best. The odds that DR turns out to be nothing special are actually pretty good. The funny thing is all the Jets fans saying the loss of a proven talent at wr (Coles) is ok because of the DR gamble.

No way. Not even close.

:lol: :roflmao: I truly enjoyed reading some one other than a dolphin fan making fun of a jet player. I can't wait to see him get pancaked.
I hope he sucks horribly and they wasted the fourth pick or the draft.:jetssuck:

it doesn't matter who the jets have or don't have. Every year we seem to have problems with them. I hope this is the year when we sweep them but the fact you guys are talking about them tells me that we're still worry about them.If we wanna win the division we need to beat those jets.

Ozzy rules!!

He will be a bust, i mean he only got about one sack in his whole college career (i'm exaggerating but he never got more than 10). He got big, thanks to workouts and combine and all that, he is one of my biggest bust candidates tied right up there with Boller and Suggs, who will bust out too.

I hope he is a bust for the jets and in like 3 years or more when he gets released or is a FA, i hope we get him and becomes a star...hahahaha that would be great...

Who knows, he could be a bust, but 1 mini-camp does not make a career. By the way, here is how he makes up for Coles. They signed Conway. So really it is Conway(before you say he sucks, realize that he had like 850 yards in 13 games in a running offense) and Robertson for Coles, which is a pretty good deal.

Back
Top Bottom