I hope the Bucs lose!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope the Bucs lose!!!

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hate them more than any team in the NFL next to the Jets. Their fans think they are going to the Super Bowl every year after they sucked for so many years. They talk trash about Miami and think they are the best team in Florida. I hate them!

Me too. I hate them. Their fans think they're so hot this year (as usual). They haven't played anybody (and won't this year). And when they have (NO, Philly) they've gotten whooped.

Looke at them now. 4th quarter at Carolina and they're trailing 9-6 against the rookie 3rd string QB. Pathetic.

I think you guys have alot of company. The bucs are no longer in our division, but it's sweet seeing them lose anyway, anyhow, anytime.

Gotta admit though. They've got a great fan base and a great stadium. Waiting list for season tickets is currently about 45,000.

God, the Panthers had it wrapped up. Now they give it right back on the muffed punt.

Jeez....

I can't believe this! I'm pissed!

Originally posted by Muck
God, the Panthers had it wrapped up. Now they give it right back on the muffed punt.

Jeez....

On the plus side, the Jets were leading by a bunch only to blow it and are now losing :)

UGH. I hate the Bucs. Those sorry asses act like they just won the Super Bowl. I'll bet their fans are talking Super Bowl now.

haha I know. I'm like you and am from Tampa so I hear it all the time! I hate them. I can't stand Gramatica. He acts like he won the super bowl on every kick. Warren Sapp, and their whole D are a bunch of a holes. I cant stand anything about them except Gruden I like.

Back
Top Bottom