I hope the Players aren't as down as you people... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope the Players aren't as down as you people...

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
While watching the Patriots game last night the I think Al Michaels mentioned that the Patriots started out 4-4 the year they won the Super Bowl and the Bucs were also 4-4 last year and they won the Super Bowl...

Yet Miami has a 5-3 record, and is only getting better on offense.. yet it seems the consensus on this board is that this team is just a giant piece of crap with no future...

EDITED: Please refrain from the personal stuff/calling out. Let sleeping dogs lie. Thanks, Muck.

Last edited by a moderator:
the Bucs were actually 6-2 at this point in the year, and went to 11-3 before their next loss, ending the season 12-4

the Pats Im not sure about though

Not saying I dont have hope, just watch what you read

Originally posted by 13isgr81
While watching the Patriots game last night the I think Al Michaels mentioned that the Patriots started out 4-4 the year they won the Super Bowl and the Bucs were also 4-4 last year and they won the Super Bowl...

Yet Miami has a 5-3 record, and is only getting better on offense.. yet it seems the consensus on this board is that this team is just a giant piece of crap with no future... (I'm looking at you Baracuda. [fix your damned name already].)

Uhhhh.. No. The Bucs started 2002 with a 9-2 record. And they finished 12-4.

I hope the players are ticked off at how badly some of them have played. But I am afraid they are as complacent as they have been the last ten years.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
the Bucs were actually 6-2 at this point in the year, and went to 11-3 before their next loss, ending the season 12-4

the Pats Im not sure about though

Not saying I dont have hope, just watch what you read

Ouch! Sorry, I must have misheard what Al Michaels was saying last night on MNF... He was actually paraphrasing something that Bellicheck had said...

Did no one else see it?

I'm sorry for the misifo :( Perhaps I should know better than to parphrase something someone said the night before on TV as I am falling asleep... Maybe it was another team... the Ravens maybe?

Anyway, misinformation not withstanding... I still think that we improved significantly in the last 2 games... Wade Smith will get better... Sometimes you gotta get your *** beat to fight harder...

IMO, we would have beaten 90% of the other teams around the league on Sunday. This team has not been blown out all year... EVERY LOSS has been within a TD of a win, usually less...

The defense has got to see that with Brian in the lineup there is actual point production... Teams are going to start having to respect the pass because if they don't we will burn them with it... While our Defense continues to rape the fields and pillage the women...

IMHO... only 1 more loss to go...

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Yeah but the Bucs played no one in 2002.

I'll take care of this one...

In 2002 they played six 6 eventual playoff teams during the regular season. Thats not including teams that were over .500 like the Saints and Rams. And please, lets not forget they manhandled San Francisco, Philly, and Oakland in the postseason before they held the Superbowl trophy.

Back
Top Bottom