I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl..

Just to see the Suck4Luck fans eat a mountain of crow, teach them a lesson, that they should never ever root for their team to lose.

na-na-na-na-na ! whine ! Tantrum !

What a worthless thread, lock it now please

Just to see the Suck4Luck fans eat a mountain of crow, teach them a lesson, that they should never ever root for their team to lose.

Mrs. Sparano, is that you?? Have you tried one of those Santeria ladies?

I absolutely LOVE your optimism, but a few things to please keep in mind.

We are all Dolphin fans. All of us (Cept for the incredibly high number of trolls that like to frequent this site) and regardless of how we get there, we ALL want us to win.
By calling out one mindset over the other so that one can eat crow is turning us into Jest fans brother. Nothing good will come of it. NOTHING. I also don't care for the mindset of losing games just for the pie-in-the-sky hope of making it all better, but calling people out that have the same end-result aspirations will never work. We will all be at odds forever while Jest, CHeatriot and even Jill fans make fun of us..and at this point, we are making ourselves very very easy targets.

You know what, I hope Matt Moore does turn out to be the next anomaly. That would be great, and its about time for our luck to change, but if and when things turn around, regardless of how it happens, I hope to still be virtual friends with the majority of posters here regardless of what each of us believes is the better path.

Now then, here's to hoping that Matt Moore pulls of 3 incredible games in a row (I actually am willing to say 3-3/4th cause I thought he looked very damn good for the first 3 quarters of the Gints game), and I honestly believe he can!!!

The Voice of Reason in a Sea of Confusion. Great Post my friend.

True. I just don't think we can count on the anomaly happening because it is an anomaly. We've been trying to hit it for over ten years with no success.

This. How many times have we tried to find a diamond in the rough? Fiedler,Lucas,Feely,Lemon,Beck, Henne- it's time to go a different route and pick a qb in the first round of the draft IMO.

The Jets came close to doing it in recent history.

By god! With that point the Bills are the greatest franchise in history!

I mean, they got close 4 times! Clearly actually winning doesn't matter, its getting close! Thanks for clearing up the confusion on that matter.

[h=2]I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl..[/h]Just to see the Suck4Luck fans eat a mountain of crow, teach them a lesson, that they should never ever root for their team to lose.

2mr6rec-1.jpg

What about the Colts fans doing the same thing? I guess them being rewarded is justified?

I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, get smoked in the first round, have a draft selection of 26, and everyone who wanted it to happen gets herpes and gonorhea.......

going 9-7 would set this franchise back another 4 years. who doesn't love the sound of that???

I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, get smoked in the first round, have a draft selection of 26, and everyone who wanted it to happen gets herpes and gonorhea.......

going 9-7 would set this franchise back another 4 years. who doesn't love the sound of that???

Well isn't that precious?

Like you yourself said in another thread in response to those who dared to question the ongoing figurative fellating of a promising but unproven college QB, FH sometimes likewise makes my own head explode!

There are too many Lucksuckers whom I respect around here to wish anything bad on them in general. However, here's hoping that anyone who wishes permanent STDs on fans whose root-2-win philosophy concludes successfully end up having their own kids mentored by Jerry Sandusky :idk:

Tylerdolphin said:
So one team that has yet to win an AFCCG is your counter argument to my argument that its now much harder to win a SB with no QB. Compelling.

And why do people here LOVE anomalies and exceptions and cling to them like they will likely happen to us. Its retarded.

spesh said:
By god! With that point the Bills are the greatest franchise in history!

I mean, they got close 4 times! Clearly actually winning doesn't matter, its getting close! Thanks for clearing up the confusion on that matter.

Wow way to take things out of context, both of you.

1st off my original post was in response to the premisis that if we were to win a superbowl it would garuntee us that we did it with a franchise QB. I pointed out that the 02 Ravens did it without one. Then the argument shifted to you could do that 10yrs ago but since then the rules have changed and its much harder to do today (I happen to agree with that argument). What I added was that the Jets are finding sucess and getting into championship games with a mediocre QB.

Back
Top Bottom