I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we go 9-7, make the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl..

A. It's not going to happen

B. If you are seriously rooting for them to win just so you can point and say "I told you so" and not because, you know, you actually WANT to see your team win, then you have no room to question another fan

C. I guarantee you that every Suck for Lucker would much rather see their team win a Super Bowl than draft Andrew Luck. It's just the way you are describing does not seem likely, where getting Andrew Luck would improve the odds

Haha. Miami wins again. I love it. Suck4Luck fans inconsolable.

If you root for Miami to lose, then you are my enemy. I don't care if you're a Jets fan, or a S4L "fan". In fact, I respect the Jets fan more than the S4L "fan", because the Jets fan is fighting for his team, which I can respect. I cannot respect someone with a "lose-for-draft-picks" or "lose-for-welfare" mentality. That mentality is a disease, that creates a long term culture of losing.

btw, for the record, Andrew Luck doesn't want to play for Suck4Luck fans. Miami Dolphins players can't stand Suck4Luck fans. Once a "lose-for-draft-picks" or "lose-for-welfare" mentality takes hold, it can take 30+ years to break.

Granchamp71 said:
I guarantee you that every Suck for Lucker would much rather see their team win a Super Bowl than draft Andrew Luck

No, because with Andrew Luck we would win 10-15 superbowls! Guaranteed!

Meanwhile, even if we won the superbowl, we all know our QB sucks and everything is the QBs fault because he sucks and we'd be losing again in no time.

Besides, to win the superbowl you would have to win games first, even against BAD teams (god forbid) and even when your record is bad, so that's a no-no. Been there, done that, and winning leads nowhere. Losing's the new winning!

Back
Top Bottom