I hope we lose to the Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we lose to the Jets

Why is it stupid? We had Brady kicking our azzes for 20 years. How fun was that? I don't ever want to repeat that as a fan. The only thing that made that period worthwhile was the Jets were about as schitty as we were. I hate the 'effing Jets! I hate them worse than the Patriots. At least if they draft that ET lookalike, Justin Fields, that will make them easier to hate and more likely to fail since Ohio State QB's never seem to pan out in the pros.
“ET lookalike” that statement right there is the real reason you don’t like certain QBs.........

Hear me out. I almost never like to root for a loss, but I really really don't want the Jets to be picking 1st in next years draft. I like Tua, but he's not in Lawrence's league. If the Jets get Lawrence, he's going to be kicking our butts for a next 15 years. What better way to screw the Jets, then giving them some meaningless wins thus ensuring they wander the wilderness for the foreseeable future. Let them take some overhyped athlete like Fields or Lance if they want a QB.
Brother I understand you thought process here. Some of us just can see or root for our team to lose to the stinken Jets. Also Coach Gase is there so that adds more to the game.

My rooting priorities ( in order should there be a conflict)
1. Fins win

2. Whoever plays the Texans wins

3. Whoever plays the Jets loses (except for priority #1)
4. Whoever plays the Bills and/or Patriots wins (especially the Fins and the Jets)

Why is it stupid? We had Brady kicking our azzes for 20 years. How fun was that? I don't ever want to repeat that as a fan. The only thing that made that period worthwhile was the Jets were about as schitty as we were. I hate the 'effing Jets! I hate them worse than the Patriots. At least if they draft that ET lookalike, Justin Fields, that will make them easier to hate and more likely to fail since Ohio State QB's never seem to pan out in the pros.

I think the flaw in the logic is hoping for other teams to be bad instead of your team to be great. For example I don't think the Bills cared that Marino was the better qb, they just focused on winning with Kelly. If Tua becomes a great qb in his own right and Miami surrounds him with the right pieces it won't matter if Lawrence turns out to be slightly better. In my book if The Jets got Lawrence and we had a decade of Tua, Lawrence and Allen battles that would be fun to watch.

Hear me out. I almost never like to root for a loss, but I really really don't want the Jets to be picking 1st in next years draft. I like Tua, but he's not in Lawrence's league. If the Jets get Lawrence, he's going to be kicking our butts for a next 15 years. What better way to screw the Jets, then giving them some meaningless wins thus ensuring they wander the wilderness for the foreseeable future. Let them take some overhyped athlete like Fields or Lance if they want a QB.

What's the number to your dealer? Cuz you high asa kite.

He likes Fabio but calls Fields 'ET look-alike', lol! Go watch soaps or something if you crush on men's looks, lol!

Stupid is as stupid post

Back
Top Bottom