I hope we lose to the Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we lose to the Jets

There's no way you can have a mind set like that. Lose to Gase so he doesn't get Lawrence?? We have Tua, who Nick Saban is sky high on and that's good enough for me. That and the fact that I saw Tua constantly excel at Ala. He seems to have a gear that other QBs lack as far as vision and leading receivers with perfect passes. He has great accuracy and is every bit the prospect that TL is imo. Right now the hype machine is making a huge star out of TL and he's backing it up with his stellar play. This is the era of the QB because there are suddenly a bunch of highly touted youngsters at the QB position. Guys like Mayfield, Murray, Herbert, Jackson, Allen, Burrow, Darnold, Wentz and Mahomes will be the faces of the NFL for a while. Lawrence will fit in with that group somewhere but nobody can say where. Right now TL is on an All Star team and he looks unbeatable but as we've seen he can be a bust like Brady Quinn or a man who redefines the NFL like Lamar Jackson. No one can say with certainty how his NFL career will go so I don't fear him going to the Jets. The Jet's just spent a #1 on Darnold, would they even draft Lawrence? Gase couldn't win no matter who they had at QB because Gase is a loser and a fraud as Head Coach.

Hear me out. I almost never like to root for a loss, but I really really don't want the Jets to be picking 1st in next years draft. I like Tua, but he's not in Lawrence's league. If the Jets get Lawrence, he's going to be kicking our butts for a next 15 years. What better way to screw the Jets, then giving them some meaningless wins thus ensuring they wander the wilderness for the foreseeable future. Let them take some overhyped athlete like Fields or Lance if they want a QB.

Terrible wrong on so many levels.

This was a very confusing post. Confusing logic to start, just to get further confusing with the random insults thrown towards another QB that’s not even part of the original confusing logic, while I’m still trying to wrap my head around how us losing a game to the Jets will prevent them from having the first pick in the draft. No one else is finishing 0-16 or 1-15. It’s only the Jets

You post like Tom Olivadotti coached defense.
Truer words have rarely been posted here.

What a defeatist friggin mentality that is.

Now, not only were we supposed to tank for Tua, which we didn't, now we have him anyway, and ppl want to tank TO THE JESTS, so they don't get a specific player???????

Sorry, I just can't wrap my head around such lines of thinking.

How about this? We line up on Sundays, and kick whoever is in our ways A$$.

proxy.gif

Hear me out. I almost never like to root for a loss, but I really really don't want the Jets to be picking 1st in next years draft. I like Tua, but he's not in Lawrence's league. If the Jets get Lawrence, he's going to be kicking our butts for a next 15 years. What better way to screw the Jets, then giving them some meaningless wins thus ensuring they wander the wilderness for the foreseeable future. Let them take some overhyped athlete like Fields or Lance if they want a QB.
1602500423009.gif

I see your point, but it’s so speculative that I can’t take it seriously. Who’s the Jets coach during this time? Who’s our coach? Why would we be unable to counter the Jets and Lawrence? Why am I even writing about this?

Pretty dumb to say Tua isn’t on Trevor Lawrence’s level. Neither has had NFL level snaps, so we’re going off college tape. Tua literally was playing Lawrence in the championship every year, and nobody else in college was on their level. Do I want jets to get Lawrence, definitely not but I also don’t trust them to draft talent around him

What in the world are you talking about?

Good coaching and equal players can beat Trevor Lawrence (see LSU, 2019).

Besides, them beating us doesnt' meant they still can't draft TL. I am not afraid of any QB that Adam Gase coaches.

And until they prove the can hire a real HC, I don't fear the Jets. In anycase, I'll never hope they beat the Fins. Ever.

Dumbest post ever posted on the net, you win.
D2FD6E2B-477D-4E70-AC17-4F48D19EBF6F.jpeg

This post should be absolutely embarrassing to the OP.

In what world do you think Lawrence is Manning all of a sudden? Have you even WATCHED him play? Against Miami I bet I could count the number of throws beyond 5 yards on one hand. He runs an offense designed to confuse terrible college defensive players as basically Alex Smith.

We finally get out from the strangehold of Tom Brady, arguably the greatest QB in the history of the league, and you're such a ****ing baby that you want to throw a game just so the JETS of all teams don't get him?

Wow

Kill the POS Jets and dance on the corpse of a fired Adam Gase afterwards instead.

Back
Top Bottom