I hope we lose to the Jets | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we lose to the Jets

I watched Lawrence again last night against Miami he is still a one read QB who runs a lot and happens to have a big arm -

The plays may be designed that way but in the NFL D Coordinators like a QB who ticks and runs it doesn’t translate into a long career

So yes We have seen this story play out a number of times

Give me the cerebral QB types who can run when necessary like A Rodgers

lol...diminish anybody not named Tua...it’s a pattern.

lol...diminish anybody not named Tua...it’s a pattern.
Yah again TL Lock Haskins Herbert Tannehill not special rather run of the mill - I can over pay to get run of the mill every draft

Rosen Darnold Allen Mayfield all early picks - some have upside some were obviously overdrafted

How patient will teams be?

You like to anoint your College QBs out of the gate like you kno something - well I can pick out a run of the mill college QB too - they are prospects some will hit most will not

You trot out names every year suggesting FO would be wise to draft a run of the mill QB every year hoping to Hit big if not you want to build around them guys like Hasins and Lock yah we heard you for years

We tried this with Tanne he is gone

Tanne is what he is but he had years to learn the trade - he is what a 10 year vet he should have learned something in the years we invested in him

The big issue is you can’t tell a one read college QB from any other QB - Some guys try like to read a D like Rosen but he is too slow

Now we have a great prospect with instincts I won’t name him are you feeling better?

Last edited:
Turn in your fan card. I have to root for us to win every game. If we lose, I may try to find positives, ie last year with draft positioning, but leading up to and during the games I want a win every week.

Yah again TL Lock Haskins Herbert Tannehill not special rather run of the mill - I can over pay to get run of the mill every draft

Rosen Darnold Allen Mayfield all early picks - some have upside some were obviously overdrafted

You also like to anoint your QBs like you kno something - well I can pick out a run of the mill QB too

You want to draft a run of the mill QB every year hoping to Hit big if not you want to build around them yah we heard you for years

We tried this with Tanne he is gone

Tanne is what he is but he had years to learn the trade

The issue is you can’t tell a one read collegeQB from any other QB - Some guys try like to read a D like Rosen but he is too slow

Now we have a great prospect with instincts I won’t name him are you feeling better?
It’s funny the same ones who want to throw a rookie QB in there right now are the same ones who blamed the O line for all the QB woes. Flores is doing what’s right by building and making sure that line is stable before sticking his rookie QB behind it.

It’s funny the same ones who want to throw a rookie QB in there right now are the same ones who blamed the O line for all the QB woes. Flores is doing what’s right by building and making sure that line is stable before sticking his rookie QB behind it.
This team is not a PO caliber team let the Bills win 2020-21 I am interested in the next 12 years

This team is not a PO caliber team let the Bills win 2020-21 I am interested in the next 12 years
This team will continue to be built primarily through the draft. I think with what Coach Flores and staff are doing, we will attract the right Free agent pieces that we need to add to this roster to strengthen it for the future.

Hear me out. I almost never like to root for a loss, but I really really don't want the Jets to be picking 1st in next years draft. I like Tua, but he's not in Lawrence's league. If the Jets get Lawrence, he's going to be kicking our butts for a next 15 years. What better way to screw the Jets, then giving them some meaningless wins thus ensuring they wander the wilderness for the foreseeable future. Let them take some overhyped athlete like Fields or Lance if they want a QB.
24-0 Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom