I just noticed.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just noticed....

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Granted that we know that Jay gets hurt every year, but the strange thing was that he was hurt last year after hte Denver game (no one knew until after the game) and we were 5-1 (6 games) and we didnt know he was hurt until after this game and we are 4-2 (6 games) These injuries occured within a week of exactly a year (10/13 vs. 10/19)

So whoever wishes to sign Jay after this year can mark on his calendar that the Fiedler expires (like rotten milk, not as in dead) on the 6th game of a team's season....

I am a Fiedler supporter but I wish the best to Brian Griese and I hope Jay isnt out long, we have nothing to lose with BG starting next week....if Griese does well for the next few weeks that will be great if JF's injury is short term, if its lengthy then we are screwed, we can only hope that he is out for 2-3 weeks

Just for the sake of this thread, I am officially declaring it a Brian Griese thread! Mods please dont move this....

thanks
Matt

when a fiedler supporter is comparing him to rotten milk, maybe it is truly time to give griese a shot.....

Back
Top Bottom