I just put my money where my mouth is by... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just put my money where my mouth is by...

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
putting $50 on the phins to win the SB at 100-1 odds!!!!

phinfan2003 said:
putting $50 on the phins to win the SB at 100-1 odds!!!!

Nice...I have a friend going to Vegas next month and he's gonna drop $100 on the over/under for victories for me...

I'm taking the over.:D

I'm gonna be betting on the season wins (over) and for us to beat Denver.

I will probably bet on the Fins a couple times this year.

I had a hard time after what you sons of $#%#^'s did to me last year.

Being the sportsbetting genius I am (yeah) i take you guys with the points against NE that night game. I'm feeling good after the weekend, Fins are turing it around (I don't let my love of the Bills interfere w/ gambling, gotta have rules)

So next up for Miami...CLE. The team my Bills held to 26yds. @ MIA. OF COURSE the fins are gonna cover ..7.. I think it was, and what do you guys do? You just beat the Champs a week earlier...?!?!? What the hell happened?

phew..got that off my chest.

you could have given that $50 to charity! at least it would have gone somewhere!

dol_fan_81 said:
you could have given that $50 to charity! at least it would have gone somewhere!

Young man, until you get an idea of what it means to work for a living, I don't want to hear sh*t about what to do with my hard earned money!

phinfan2003 said:
Young man, until you get an idea of what it means to work for a living, I don't want to hear sh*t about what to do with my hard earned money!

Amen. i hate that ****. I get crap for gambling too, and I give lots to charity. Am I supposed to give it all?

to win the SB...WOW....i am a big homer and i wouldnt bet that,....well, that may b.c im brooooke.......those odds tho why not

phinfan2003 said:
Hey you can look at it like this... After you win and make you're $5000 when we win the SUPER BOWL, you can maybe give that "$50" to charity... :lol: :wink:

i LOVE futures bets... Vegas is often very predictable with those numbers....

the only problem is having to wait 5 months for the payoff... :cooldude:

I like NOW bets...

Like the Pistons on the Money!!

JK..Is Shaq gonna play.....well?

Back
Top Bottom