I just read that Landry fired his agent. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Landry fired his agent.

Apparently Landry thought he could get 20 million a year on the open market.

20 MILLION a year.

For Jarvis Landry.

To Play football.

In the NFL.

That kind of delusion might be an early sign of CTE.

Yea getting 3% of millions would be horrible
To get that 3% he would have had to find a buyer, and in the meantime put up with all Landry's complaining.

Based on Landry's "unobtainable contract demand" and having to put up with that insufferable A-hole, I have no doubt the agent felt some relief seeing that "problem client" leave.

It's too bad he couldn't have recommended another agent he didn't like to represent Landry. He could have relieved himself of Landry and given the agent he didn't like the "pleasure" of dealing with Landry's bloated ego - LOL

I imagine if Landry's request was for his agent to get the best long-term contract available, both would have benefitted. I noticed that the Browns were not going to pay him and only would have considered him this year for a restructured contract (presumably in the Browns favor).

Landry is not doing himself any favors. Will some franchise pay Laundry what he wants? Maybe, maybe not. It certainly isn't a lock. Landry isn't the first NFL player to find out Free Agency is not going to reward him at the level he expects.

My only kind wishes for Landry are that I hope he managed the money he did make wisely, in preparation for life after the NFL.

Destined to being some team's pretty decent #3WR

But if he sees $20mil over a 2yr contract he should kiss his lucky horseshoe

Back
Top Bottom