I just saw a crazy mock trade plus a mock that has Cutler going 3rd.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just saw a crazy mock trade plus a mock that has Cutler going 3rd..

Lazy1 said:
Well it happens... phillip rivers was projected third rounder. Ronnie brown wasn't suppose to go top 20.

Philip Rivers I believe was a late 1st rd guy. Ronnie Brown was the top rated back and I think the 2nd rated player by Mel Kiper. Saying he wasn't supposed to go untill 20 is ridiculous.

djfresh47 said:
Philip Rivers I believe was a late 1st rd guy. Ronnie Brown was the top rated back and I think the 2nd rated player by Mel Kiper. Saying he wasn't supposed to go untill 20 is ridiculous.

No, Rivers was definitely a late 2nd- early 3rd pick early on before things heated up.

FuturePhin said:
One year shouldnt make you move up into the top 5 I dont care who you are. The proven players, the ones who show improvement every year should be top 5.
so carson palmer shouldn't have gone top 5?

miamikid92 said:
if this cutler guy is so great then why don't you people think he will be in the top 10 in the draft? :confused:

I do, I've been saying that for months and get flamed for it.

FuturePhin said:
One year shouldnt make you move up into the top 5 I dont care who you are. The proven players, the ones who show improvement every year should be top 5.

Who says he's only played well for one year???

Back
Top Bottom