I Just saw the greatest thing ever.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Just saw the greatest thing ever....

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Some show on BRAVO about Vegas strippers. Wade Phillps daughter (Bum Phillips granddaughter) is a stripper.

So, they do a piece on her backstage and she is sitting next to her father, Wade. And Wade is commenting on her and her career choice. It's the most akward thing I have ever seen.

It's soooooooo funny to watch this!

WTF? why would daddy even be there watching that? im sure it was hysterical to watch though.that puts the FUN in dysFUNctional family... that had to be awkward and just plain creepy.

I saw her a few years ago in some magazine. She is really hot. But she wasn't a stripper then.

EDIT: here's the article. http://www.sportshollywood.com/asktphillips.html

tphillipssitbig-1.jpg

actually I finished watching the show. She isn't technically a "stripper". Its a show where she is in her underwear and does stripper type of dances. And at some points in the show her top comes off and all.

Call it what you want, but her talking abotu it with her father there was funny as all hell.

Im hooked on this show. Not a big fan of anything on BRAVO. But I have been TIVO'ing it now.

Not sure what the hell it is about really. Some club, some artsy fartsy dancing style. Just good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom