I just started a PFN Mock and this happened | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just started a PFN Mock and this happened

That is funny. Interesting who makes it to #12. If Waddle does, are fans going to go crazy?

Of course, we are assuming Miami goes wide receiver but it could be Sewell or Parsons.

I'd be nervous about going to 12. All 5 top non QB prospects likely will be gone. Then we have extra picks but we don't get the true studs of the draft. I want the studs this time. With all the trading we've done to acquire more picks we have to take profit sometime and replace the stars we let go.

That is funny. Interesting who makes it to #12. If Waddle does, are fans going to go crazy?

Of course, we are assuming Miami goes wide receiver but it could be Sewell or Parsons.

With the Giants strongly linked to offensive play makers (I’ve seen Waddle’s name mentioned a lot for them) I’m not convinced any of Chase, Pitts, Smith, or Waddle make it past 11.

I'd be nervous about going to 12. All 5 top non QB prospects likely will be gone. Then we have extra picks but we don't get the true studs of the draft. I want the studs this time. With all the trading we've done to acquire more picks we have to take profit sometime and replace the stars we let go.

Agree completely.

This is a draft to use draft capital on.

Reactions: BSQ
I did one there too and the exact same thing happened to me as well.
I exited and started over. Couldn't deal. Or when they keep mocking someone like Sewell to the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom