I know Baz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know Baz

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
What's up finfans? I'm new to the board, and I just wanted say what's up. My name is marc and I played football with Baz my freshman year of high school at west mesa high.. And I haven't spoke to him since... But I just think that its kinda cool that he is about to most likely go pro and I actually played with him in high school...

P.s. Yo baz If you read this I'm marc the puerto rican guy from freshman year...

Damn damn damn. Every post like this makes me regret never actually trying out for the football team. Sure couldn't have hurt.

IronChef said:
What's up finfans? I'm new to the board, and I just wanted say what's up. My name is marc and I played football with Baz my freshman year of high school at west mesa high.. And I haven't spoke to him since... But I just think that its kinda cool that he is about to most likely go pro and I actually played with him in high school...

P.s. Yo baz If you read this I'm marc the puerto rican guy from freshman year...

That is pretty awesome, welcome Saki Hiroyuki

Tailback.. We played for coach chambers our freshman year together than I transfered from west mesa to albuquerque high

Baz hasnt been on here(to my knowledge) for a while now. Does anybody know where he's been?

He's a cool cat... He was the clown on the team.. Always joking aroung and stuff.. But come game time he was an animal...

MNFINFAN said:
Baz is here but mainly posts in the premium section, while getting ready for the draft.

If i'm not mistaken, you do have to pay money inorder to be a premium member correct?

What exactly is diff about the premium section?

Back
Top Bottom